First 17 DSPs Available

venom12

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well dsps should be in the same place 2007/2008/2009 were ;) Like MArk said Demons are closer than you think ]:->

WHOA!

Thanks for helping me Michelangelo!

*Edit: but unfortunately I have not register on the site ... :(

*Edit 2: Thanks to everyone who helped me! Downloading ...

Edited by Victor Del Porto

Not sure if I'm willing to fork out 10euro for a DSP. Might wait and see if there's a really unique one.

Question - Can anyone tell me what the below represents on the setlist? Just curious!

Thanks

" 50mike.crowd--

50crowd--

50rob--

50chester.banner--

50joe--

50phoenix--

50brad--

50mike--

50mike.keyboard--

50chester--

50Cover--

50rob.behind"

Not sure if I'm willing to fork out 10euro for a DSP. Might wait and see if there's a really unique one.

Question - Can anyone tell me what the below represents on the setlist? Just curious!

Thanks

" 50mike.crowd--

50crowd--

50rob--

50chester.banner--

50joe--

50phoenix--

50brad--

50mike--

50mike.keyboard--

50chester--

50Cover--

50rob.behind"

pictures :)

Thanks

" 50mike.crowd--

50crowd--

50rob--

50chester.banner--

50joe--

50phoenix--

50brad--

50mike--

50mike.keyboard--

50chester--

50Cover--

50rob.behind"

Paris- A Place for My Head, if you're gonna pay for any of them, that's the one to go with. Papercut and APFMH in one set is a WIN.

Sure looks like today is a good day for some demons to come around.

LMAOO. +11111111

Noobs will be noobs.

Nothing has changed sadly.

haha rav0k u call me a noob hhhhmmm how many lp shows u taped and been to, have u been an lp fan since 1999??? all cause i dont come on here 24/7 like some because i have a miss's and a kid on the way plus a 14hr a day job, doesnt mean to say u know more about linkin park than i do, mark will even tell u how long ive been a fan and will also be able to tell u, i helped them get alot of earlier vcd/dvd/cd of shows from around 2001-2004

And it starts again, straight out theres always one person that claims their a bigger and better fan then the other. IN THE END (sorry for the pun) were all here to enjoy the music.

Oh and I think Sal should be the only person that can say this stuff. Hes the dedicated one with all his tats and all *bows down*