First 17 DSPs Available

venom12

So considering the administrator just said he see's a problem with the rules, and said he just PMed the DSP link to 21 people, and I've looked for some 5 hours now, anyone mind sending a link over to the Stuttgart show.

Thanks.

you can hit me up on aim

aim: ahybridofatheory

if I get banned, then good bye all :( But come on Hahn just said he shared it with 21 people via PM, and he saw a problem with the rules.

Edited by cstebila

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes!!! Downloading it now :D The Intro of Stuttgart was much better ;) Mr. Hahn scratched it with more style :)

We'll see which is the better one at all ;)

Btw: Sharing the DSP on LPL is forbidden. I know. Don't want to.

I just would like to post the DSP Pics on facebook... Do I own any rights to do this? :/ Can anyone tell me pls?

Someone posted the torrent on Demonoid, so go get it there. They have always been there from the very first one being posted in July 2007 until 2009. I usually upload them - I posted the Australia ones on there earlier this year but got heavily criticized for it by LP mgmt. So now I can't post them there. Please don't PM me asking for links, please don't post here asking for links. I'll say it once and only once - they always have and always will be on Demonoid. Since someone else uploaded the Stuttgart one there, I am assuming he's going to do it at least for a few other shows and I bet others do the rest. The LP community is tight knit and people know what's going on; I promise you they'll all be available for free somehow or another. But not via links here. Just go search torrent sites for them. I can't upload them there or upload to a Rapidshare or anything because I'll get raped for it, but that doesn't mean you can't.

There I said it. Go get them. If you need invites, find a section on the site and make a thread there asking for invites. It's a great damn torrent site and I used to love posting the DSPs there ASAP. I don't even have the $ now to get them all but like Berlin, someone will grab it and send it to me/someone affiliated with the site in order to share it. So go get it.

where i got it from, it split into 2 and the first half didn't work. So i have Breaking the habbit to bleed it out. that's all i have. and this is the berlin one, but oh well.

The catalyst sounds bad on Berlin DSP. Vocals sound awful. the rest (at leaast the half that i have) sound great

Edited by LinkinParkFan4Ever

Someone posted the torrent on Demonoid, so go get it there. They have always been there from the very first one being posted in July 2007 until 2009. I usually upload them - I posted the Australia ones on there earlier this year but got heavily criticized for it by LP mgmt. So now I can't post them there. Please don't PM me asking for links, please don't post here asking for links. I'll say it once and only once - they always have and always will be on Demonoid. Since someone else uploaded the Stuttgart one there, I am assuming he's going to do it at least for a few other shows and I bet others do the rest. The LP community is tight knit and people know what's going on; I promise you they'll all be available for free somehow or another. But not via links here. Just go search torrent sites for them. I can't upload them there or upload to a Rapidshare or anything because I'll get raped for it, but that doesn't mean you can't. There I said it. Go get them. If you need invites, find a section on the site and make a thread there asking for invites. It's a great damn torrent site and I used to love posting the DSPs there ASAP. I don't even have the $ now to get them all but like Berlin, someone will grab it and send it to me/someone affiliated with the site in order to share it. So go get it.

Demonoid banned all Chinese IP.

dont go for DSPs on torrents.........

getting them by piracy means disrespect to your favourite band

Except for that pesky little fact that the band has stated numerous times in the past that they don't mind if people distribute the DSPs freely. Mike even posted a thread on the old LPMB dedicated to doing so.

You have to buy it online on the download site lol, I don't think it's on the ticket anywhere....

Thanks!

For some reason, I thought there was a code on the ticket :s

plus: Torrent sites isn't allowing DSPs or nobody's uploading?

I think not many people are buying, and those who do, are not uploading.

Or they aren't allowed to post it here, so they do not post. :D

Btw: Listening to Stuttgart the fourth time. It fills the free time between Stuttgart and Frankfurt.^^

Edited by Steffen575

And where? lol :D

Well I am not interested^^, I payed for it so I can download it at anytime. :)

Btw: The Email from downloads.linkinpark.com, that the content is available, arrived 27 hours after the release! -.-

well you could stop pissing off people, telling in every post that you have it, that you listened to it and that you can download it at any time - well an update genius you cant since there is only 1 available download per code. there are more people who bought the live cds in past years and shared the show with everyone. that includes me. so get a life ***** :|

well you could stop pissing off people, telling in every post that you have it, that you listened to it and that you can download it at any time - well an update genius you cant since there is only 1 available download per code. there are more people who bought the live cds in past years and shared the show with everyone. that includes me. so get a life ***** :|

Not my intention :( Sorry. And yes you're right... Although I got a mail to do now^^ I can't because I did once... :/ What a stupid thing!

And thanks... I got a life! ;)

Edited by Steffen575