First 17 DSPs Available

venom12

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm listening to Frankfurt in this moment. Chester sounded really bad on New Divide. (I think the South American shows were the best shows for him, and that's why I'm so looking forward to those DSPs. His performance was outstanding in the Santiago show I attended)

Manchester is next. Can't wait to those moments you've pointed out.

And again, thanks to all the people sharing these shows with us! I really appreciate it :)

Edited by danielpsoad-09

Birmingham is badass. I love the interaction with the crowd and the non - edited mess up in New Divide. It would have been very strange if they had edited it out though because Chester talks about it a few song later.

Gonna listen to Manchester this evening since you all say it is even better :)

Edited by DecanoLP

LFY from Manchester ....that performance is awesome. Chester sounds so good in the chorus!

"All you motherfuckers who are sitting down in your seats are a bunch of pussies."

I think Manchester is even better although there isn't a guest guitar player on stage. APFMH bridge is awesome. Wow, I love these England shows, they are so good. I can't wait for London (Night 2) which is still my favourite show of the whole tour. Wanna hear it in a better quality :)

Manchester received bad reviews actually quite a few people saying they played like the cd and same with birmingham...I have to say being at both shows I can't understand it :/ Manchester wasn't as good as birmingham but I still thought it was great not to mention I had a greet and greet some people will just always hate on LP lol