First 17 DSPs Available

venom12

Wow they are being mixed so quickly! Only 4 left :) London night 1 and night 2, Abu Dhabi and Tel Aviv!

Sweet. I can't wait to get them all when I get back to a computer next week.

did someone know if the 2 acoustic song from LPU summit being avaiable on London Night 2 DSP;

I doubt it but if someone know woulsd be great

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Newcastle and Birmingham avaiable on LP site,

waiting to download it @ usual place

So what? Everyone is waiting for another and another DSP @ the usual place. Ok. But get this: it's quite hard to obtain those since almost no one is helping. We have to pay with our own money to get them....

I want London day 1 :D should be out next I guess.

Whatever...

Wow they are being mixed so quickly! Only 4 left :) London night 1 and night 2, Abu Dhabi and Tel Aviv!

Sweet. I can't wait to get them all when I get back to a computer next week.

London night 2 and Abu Dhabi covered. Still need anyone (ree_ree?) who could provide London night 1 and Tel Aviv....

I bought Paris before. I'm going to get night two

youre not helping. london night 2 covered means i already redeemed my code for it...and you could help by getting night 1 or something

edit: holy shit why is it so hard to collaborate? <deleted> :P

Edited by michalangelo

youre not helping. london night 2 covered means i already redeemed my code for it...and you could help by getting night 1 or something

edit: holy shit why is it so hard to collaborate? I mean we're not doing this for us but for all other people....

woops sorry i didnt see your post about having night two covered my bad :). I dont like how you said i could help when i was the one who got paris out. But anyway. Ill probably get night 1 then. And technically we arent doing this for other people ;)

woops sorry i didnt see your post about having night two covered my bad :). I dont like how you said i could help when i was the one who got paris out. But anyway. Ill probably get night 1 then. And technically we arent doing this for other people ;)

I ment this situation. thanks again for your help ;) check your pm box!

Frankfurt Bleed It Out has a skip for me between the 0:01 and 0:02, it took a few more seconds longer for the start. Verified that with a recording, so there is definitely a skip there! Anybody has proper version of the song?

well that part sounds ok to me :o Edited by michalangelo

Newcastle and Birmingham avaiable on LP site,

waiting to download it @ usual place

Is the cover for birmingham in your download only half an image or is it the full thing I only have half a picture in mine :/

South America will be released after the Tel Aviv show is released. Be patient.

Can someone list out all the corrupted jpg files in the recent DSPs? I think Herning, Frankfurt and Zurich all had some bad images? What are the exact file names in each show that are bad?

If the image is bad then the filename is cover.jpeg for birmingham

Edit: The requiem at manchester is also missing from my download what sort of service actually is this!?

Edited by Rob_Wilson

Is the cover for birmingham in your download only half an image or is it the full thing I only have half a picture in mine :/

If the image is bad then the filename is cover.jpeg for birmingham

thx for telling us that youve downloaded birmingham _^_ well we'll know in few mins if the pictures are corrupt on the server or not

Haha don't worry just let me know if that cover is corrupt or not and if it isn't please could you pm it to me along with the requiem for manchester if you have that?

Edit: or a link in a pm if I just did anything illegal - not entirely sure on the ruling when I've actually purchased the thing but some files are missing/bad

Edited by Rob_Wilson

Haha don't worry just let me know if that cover is corrupt or not and if it isn't please could you pm it to me along with the requiem for manchester if you have that?

Edit: or a link in a pm if I just did anything illegal - not entirely sure on the ruling when I've actually purchased the thing but some files are missing/bad

... by the terms on downloads.lp.com its your problem that you have a corrupted download :P buy again lol :P

EDIT: CORRUPTED PICTURES FROM HERNING AND ZURICH HAVE BEEN REPLACED! CHECK THE USUAL PLACE FOR INFO :)

Edited by michalangelo