First 17 DSPs Available

venom12

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tel Aviv show is so awesome. So much energy going on and you can tell the band is feeding off of it.

WTCFM is just badass, best one of the tour since Berlin. First and last shows of the tour have the best versions lol.

don't u think it should be noticed that brad changed completely his scream from the megaphone to : "tel aviv... shalom" (?)

yeah...the setlist said "swimming in the smoke" at BIO but they said fuck it and did APFMH.

What is "thermal cam" at ITE?

its an effect on the main screen. when they play that songs the band is showed playing live, but with a termal camera effect (^^ kinda hard to explain the efect, but the colors depend on how much heat they detect). mr hahn does a lot of effects on the main screen during the show, like when he scratches an speech, it scratches the video at the same time, :P hence making funny movements with the mouth of oppenheimer or mario savio

Newcastle isn't listed. So, no DSP from this show? :(

And I'm a little afraid happen with South America shows same as the Australia 2007's DSPs

I don't wanna wait 30 months for an audio promised be released 1 month after the show ._.

Newcastle isn't listed. So, no DSP from this show? :(

And I'm a little afraid happen with South America shows same as the Australia 2007's DSPs

I don't wanna wait 30 months for an audio promised be released 1 month after the show ._.

We've been over this several times already: The list of shows on downloads.linkinpark.com hasn't been updated since the Australian tour was first announced. The shows that were added after the initial tour announcement just aren't listed there yet because somebody hasn't gotten around to adding them, same goes for all the 2011 U.S. tour dates. There WILL be DSPs of those shows.

And the situation with South America isn't anything like the situation with Australia 2007. Those DSPs were never "promised" to be released, they just happened to end up getting released later on. It's not going to take Pooch and Dylan 2 years to mix 3 shows, especially when the band has over a month off after the end of the Australia tour.