DLC Tracks for Guitar Hero: Warriors Of Rock

tschenneck

I don't have any fears about the multitracks being cracked. The Beatles Rock Band was cracked and had crazy encryption. Granted, it took over a year to crack, but it was done.

Was was this not included in the post, though?

"...three Linkin Park hits are also set to receive the exclusive DJ Hero remix treatment as downloadable content this winter for DJ Hero 2."

Edited by letdownagain

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This guy have the multitracks?

No just the videos of the charts.

IMO: They should have done this with RB instead, because they have the keyboard peripheral but, oh well. It is also really annoying when the other track gets louder because it switches parts, Like in the end of TC. If I do end up getting this though, I would probably still have some fun with it.

Edited by MONDREUS240

One thing I could complain about after playing Blackout and Wretches and Kings is, that DJ and Piano is played with the guitar ,the speech at Wretches and Kings and the "heavy part" on Blackout must be sung as vocalist and all the haters on youtube XD

The mix of Burning in the Skies on GH is awesome. There's so much guitar stuff in that song that was mixed down to the point of being nearly inaudible on the album that they thankfully brought to the front of the mix for the game, I learned a ton about how to play it just from the gameplay video. The ending of Waiting For the End is that way too.