DLC Tracks for Guitar Hero: Warriors Of Rock

tschenneck

I was thinking of downloading these tracks but I waited on watching YouTube videos and honestly imo the track pack is terrible. It reminds me how much I hate Guitar Hero and how Rock Band is far more superior. If I'm playing guitar I wanna play guitar, not play the piano or Joe's parts on guitar, its just not fun. Also the drums are over charted like none other. Honestly they should of just put old songs in Guitar Hero, ATS will work perfectly in Rock Band 3 with the added keyboard and vocal harmonies.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe not, but it's still illegal. That's because it comes from an encrypted source. Manufacturers include an "encryption-based DVD access control and copy prevention system that provides for protection of copyright content" on "5-inch-wide optical discs that contain recorded material in digital form". (Source, See: Paramount Pictures v. Load 'N Go Video)

I can give you at least 3 cases from Germany and Switzerland where the supreme court decided to keep decrypting dvds as legal. We can offcourse disscuss the matter that your from USA and that you guys have other laws (which are very very smart in many cases), but I wont.

I can give you at least 3 cases from Germany and Switzerland where the supreme court decided to keep decrypting dvds as legal. We can offcourse disscuss the matter that your from USA and that you guys have other laws (which are very very smart in many cases), but I wont.

Good point, that's a completely different argument.

if its going to be such a hard process then ill just root my xbox and it will do as i please ;)

So no L33T haxerz have PWND the system yet?

Edited by Pez

if its going to be such a hard process then ill just root my xbox and it will do as i please ;)

So no L33T haxerz have PWND the system yet?

U wont have success with xbox, you'll see, but if you are ready to buy the trackpack for wii, there are possibilities.

I was thinking of downloading these tracks but I waited on watching YouTube videos and honestly imo the track pack is terrible. It reminds me how much I hate Guitar Hero and how Rock Band is far more superior. If I'm playing guitar I wanna play guitar, not play the piano or Joe's parts on guitar, its just not fun. Also the drums are over charted like none other. Honestly they should of just put old songs in Guitar Hero, ATS will work perfectly in Rock Band 3 with the added keyboard and vocal harmonies.

i agree. they really screwed up the catalyst. But Waiting for the End seems fun to play. and Wretches and Kings has the speech as vocal parts in the game, that's reatared also. And i agree that RB is superior. RB2 will never die!

also, people quit arguing over if its illegal or not. your just wasting time

Ladies and Gentleman, I can now announce that im quite desperate for these tracks lmaooo

I think im more desperate then a Prostitute in need of money. Which isnt very pleasant is it hahaha

EDIT:

No more e-mails please.

If you wish, you may ask others about this neat information and I am sure they will be kind enough to share it with you.

Thank you all for your interest!

- rav0k

Edited by rav0k