DLC Tracks for Guitar Hero: Warriors Of Rock

tschenneck

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PM me too please. I <3 multitracks. Also because i <3 instrumentals, just because I love to hear what they put into their songs to make them sound so awesome.

Edited by adaminator1

Yes everyone keep asking for multitracks so we know who to ban considering they are illegal to share now

^^^ Did ANYONE read this?!?! ^^^ Boy, this herd is about to get thin.

EDIT: 500th post! Woot!

Edited by LPFreak64

The mix of Burning in the Skies on GH is awesome. There's so much guitar stuff in that song that was mixed down to the point of being nearly inaudible on the album that they thankfully brought to the front of the mix for the game, I learned a ton about how to play it just from the gameplay video. The ending of Waiting For the End is that way too.

yeah, that is awesome! i love that i can hear the guitars on Burning in the Skie

I'll trade BIO multitracks for ATS dlc wad for gh6 .

If you don't know how to get the wad, i can tell u how aslong u have a jailbroken wii and gh6+ATS dlc.

DO NOT PM ME ASKING FOR IT, ONLY TRADING!!.

Edited by XefuzioNr

I'll trade BIO multitracks for ATS dlc wad for gh6 .

If you don't know how to get the wad, i can tell u how aslong u have a jailbroken wii and gh6+ATS dlc.

DO NOT PM ME ASKING FOR IT, ONLY TRADING!!.

Not cool dude. You're always that guy, aren't you?

Not cool dude. You're always that guy, aren't you?

Or you could put some efford in it and do it yourself, anybody can do this with some little research, no magic or skill involved.

Instead, you come here crying how you aren't getting free things.

Or you could put some efford in it and do it yourself, anybody can do this with some little research, no magic or skill involved.

Instead, you come here crying how you aren't getting free things.

*effort

First of all, more than effort and research are required. A game system, copy of the game, and the DLC are all needed to be able to do this. And yes, a certain amount of skill or at least know-how would be needed.

Second, who's crying? I never even mentioned the multitracks. It's the issue of people expecting collateral for things that don't belong to them. When it's a show they taped, that's reasonable, but not really when it's an illegal ripped file. And if it's really so easy to do, why would anyone want to give you stuff for it?

And finally, I already have the multitracks, so go suck a dick.

*effort

First of all, more than effort and research are required. A game system, copy of the game, and the DLC are all needed to be able to do this. And yes, a certain amount of skill or at least know-how would be needed.

Second, who's crying? I never even mentioned the multitracks. It's the issue of people expecting collateral for things that don't belong to them. When it's a show they taped, that's reasonable, but not really when it's an illegal ripped file. And if it's really so easy to do, why would anyone want to give you stuff for it?

Who doesn't have them... they've been out for a week lol.

l2google.

Second, a game system isn't required to make them, 3rd a copy isn't needed either(iso) , 4th the dlc isn't needed because BIO comes with the game.

You have no idea what you're talking about do you?

also yes, lpchaz is sending it out, wow your so cool for getting a link!!!

Edited by XefuzioNr

*effort

It's absolutely legal cracking the encryption and extract those files, otherwise they would sue everyone who'd do it and they wouldnt put so much effort hiding that stuff.

Whats illegal is sharing that stuff and using it in commercial projects.

Edited by AlexonlyAlex

Who doesn't have them... they've been out for a week lol.

l2google.

Second, a game system isn't required to make them, 3rd a copy isn't needed either(iso) , 4th the dlc isn't needed because BIO comes with the game.

You have no idea what you're talking about do you?

also yes, lpchaz is sending it out, wow your so cool for getting a link!!!

I'm so sorry for not being as absolutely wonderful as you. ;)

It's absolutely legal cracking the encryption and extract those files, otherwise they would sue everyone who'd do it and they wouldnt put so much effort hiding that stuff.

Wjats illegal is sharing that stuff and using it in commercial projects.

"Federal law provides severe civil and criminal penalties for the unauthorized reproduction, distribution, rental or digital transmission of copyrighted sound recordings. (Title 17, United States Code, Sections 501 and 506). The FBI investigates allegations of criminal copyright infringement and violators will be prosecuted." (RIAA)

Unless you're telling me Bleed It Out isn't a copyrighted sound recording, that's illegal.

Edited by Ash

I'm so sorry for not being as absolutely wonderful as you. ;)

"Federal law provides severe civil and criminal penalties for the unauthorized reproduction, distribution, rental or digital transmission of copyrighted sound recordings. (Title 17, United States Code, Sections 501 and 506). The FBI investigates allegations of criminal copyright infringement and violators will be prosecuted." (RIAA)

Unless you're telling me Bleed It Out isn't a copyrighted sound recording, that's illegal.

You realize that I said basicly the same thing that this law says?

no?

Maybe not, but it's still illegal. That's because it comes from an encrypted source. Manufacturers include an "encryption-based DVD access control and copy prevention system that provides for protection of copyright content" on "5-inch-wide optical discs that contain recorded material in digital form". (Source, See: Paramount Pictures v. Load 'N Go Video)

Edited by Ash

Maybe not, but it's still illegal. That's because it comes from an encrypted source. Manufacturers include an "encryption-based DVD access control and copy prevention system that provides for protection of copyright content" on "5-inch-wide optical discs that contain recorded material in digital form". (Source, See: Paramount Pictures v. Load 'N Go Video)

So... Why did you download an illegal multitrack?