DLC Tracks for Guitar Hero: Warriors Of Rock

tschenneck

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

damn thats some insider Tip but can i get a hint i heard dual screen playstation in some way with linkinpark but i still don´t get it

The Dual Screen Playstation is a high-end multimedia device wonderful for bringing to live shows. They are currently made available by Demon.

The Dual Screen Playstation is a high-end multimedia device wonderful for bringing to live shows. They are currently made available by Demon.

Forget my question, I found :)

Edited by Andros

Long story short: The full multitracks for the 6 DLC tracks aren't out there yet, or haven't been shared if they are. The ones for Bleed it Out are though, and the "acapella" tracks of the 6 DLC songs (a.k.a. with the drum/bass/guitar tracks taken out) are going around as well.

I like it how I got over 30 pms about the rips and especially those who send me 2-3 pms (you know who you are), damn I wont for sure send anyone those per pm or something. But if you are patient, you'll get them soon, gotta clear up how to make it without putting LPL in a bad light in warners eyes.

Edited by AlexonlyAlex

I like it how I got over 30 pms about the rips and especially those who send me 2-3 pms (you know who you are), damn I wont for sure send anyone those per pm or something. But if you are patient, you'll get them soon, gotta clear up how to make it without putting LPL in a bad light in warners eyes.

Good point, maybe somehow destrictly leak anonymously so your ass Is covered too. Just hint us tho ;)

I just heard the acapella version. And it sounds so cool during the bridge with all of the out of tune harmonies, and chanting!

Edit: its easy to find them if your American

Edit2: The Come Down acapella for Blackout is beautiful!

Edited by MONDREUS240

Make a Blogger blog, then add the link to download them, and accidentally link the wrong link to us....LOL