New York City Setlist

hahninator

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha nothing really. It was just one of those things where you couldn't ignore it and it really got to you whenever you inhaled. Not like I have a problem with anyone but it was just awful smelling that.

Ah, i see^^

Sounds like my way to work...every morning in a train full of drunks, lol

@mandarinmustang

Why not, wouldn´t be the first time they play a non-album track ;-)

Edited by flozuki

Dsp! Nice! Only problem could be to have the dsp if you weren' t at the show.

Or is it possible to share this NY Dsp ? With the last dsp' s it was not allowed.

Since a DSP is official material there is no way to share it here at LPL!!

The setlist looks good to me, but only 2 HT and 3 Meteora songs :( OK, this was an ATS release show, but ...

They willfor sure add like 5-6 songs more to the setlist and include some sick songs from HT and Meteora!

Like FTI, Crawling, BM, APFMH and how was that one called again ... oh yeah Papercut :D we need them all back to the set and maybe With You as well :D

i have a few questions to those guys who were there at the concert:

1. was there any moshing at the concert or just bouncing, clapping and singing?

2. was this a regular set or a special set? 

3. this is actually related to the second question, can i hope for more songs and more playing time for my concert in stuttgart?

Chill out a little bit. This was a small club show due to the fact a new album was released. I'm 100 percent sure they'll add these classics (POA, Crawling, SIB, LFY etc.) to the set on their actual tour.

Well, sounds like an amazing show. :) Wish they would have chosen One Step Closer as the final song, What I've Done isn't a really good choice. But I doubt the'll do this again on the upcoming tour. Maybe they were just testing some things :)

for the first real show of this year it was great. i mean remember when mtm was released they played 16 songs at the webster hall and later 19. so i guess they will put some more songs to the setlist when the tour starts .....it's almost a month till that so they will rehearse some more cool stuff ;)

and btw i found that on youtube lol chester playing samples how cool is that ^^

Edited by BigBadZosch

Awesome show.... Got to talk to Fiore for a bit, saw Pooch, but didnt realize it was him until Mark texted me back too late :P and got home at 4AM to be in for work at 6... I'm fried, but it was so well worth it..

I even got to meet brad mike and chester briefly after the show. I got my moneys worth.

WTH.... And you didn't call me?? Edited by SpikeMinoda

don't know if it was ever mentioned, but Brad played a small drum kit on "The Catalyst". just a little something to add to the show page.

also, just briefly skimming some of the after-show replies, when are fans finally going to get over them NOT playing certain songs from the first 2 albums? is Linkin Park supposed to play the same songs for the rest of their careers? i think playing "One Step Closer" and "In The End" were probably the most appropriate for the show and i don't see them adding anymore from Hybrid Theory to their future setlists, with the exception of "Crawling".

i hope that if they do go the 3 rotating setlist route again while touring A Thousand Suns that the songs that get rotated in and out of the setlists are the older songs as opposed to the new songs. i didn't like how the songs that changed from concert to concert during the MTM tours were the songs from MTM. when Radiohead toured In Rainbows, they played all 10 songs off the album, plus 1 or 2 from the bonus disc, and changed the setlists from each night by rotating in and out older songs. that's how a band should tour a new album IMO.

Edited by kidA.0

Just post them - don't want to register lol

The show was good for the most part, but I really was expecting way more. So disappointing at the lack of the talking Mike usually does at a show that wasn't really a big deal but, the show was short especially for it being mainly LPU members no special songs set list was missing so much and closing with What I've Done is awful. I am really surprised they didn't play crawling. Should of played a few more songs from the new album at least. I dunno I was kind of disappointed.

I quite like this set, particularly the fact that they've included Given Up and No More Sorrow rather than Shadow of the bleedin' Day. Having said that, What I've Done is a pretty shitty closer (better than Breaking the Habit though...)

I predict future setlists will also include When They Come For Me, Blackout, Crawling and Points of Authority, and possibly P5ng Me A*wy if what has been said is true.

i have some huge complaints about how this show was organized. some of us waited LONG hours in line only to be let in to discover...best buy employees were let in WAY before us. the front of the pit was already full by the time i got in there and i was like the 3rd person in line. these people werent even linkin park fans. FUCK that. i ended up against the gate anyway after about 3 minutes into the show. wretches and kings was the highlight of the show for me. actually, the highlight would be chester coming down into the pit, calling my name, grabbing my hand and asking me "how the FUCK have you been man?!"

Don't underestimate technology. There are tons of weird-ass mics/vocoders/talk-boxes out there that can make you sound like anything.

I think it's pretty obvious that he pretends to sing through a vocal filter, but it's actually just a recording.

Mark pointed it out not because he sounds like a girl, but because it's totally identical to the studio recording.

We could be wrong, of course. Need to A-B this live version and the studio version to be completely sure.

I think it's pretty obvious that he pretends to sing through a vocal filter, but it's actually just a recording.

Mark pointed it out not because he sounds like a girl, but because it's totally identical to the studio recording.

We could be wrong, of course. Need to A-B this live version and the studio version to be completely sure.

This. I'll compare to the CD version but I am 99.9% sure this is lip synched. Mike is pretending to sing it when he's not.

This. I'll compare to the CD version but I am 99.9% sure this is lip synched. Mike is pretending to sing it when he's not.

Yes, it sounds identical to the album version, almost sure. And I don't understand why Mike is doing that since there's no shame to only use sample of this female voice. It would make way more sense than faking a performance by him singing like a female...

Anyway, I loved the videos of WAK, seems like it will become a killer live track (as we assumed). B)

Edited by Qwerty18

Other then a few really smelly ass people in the crowd and assholes banging into and knocking over girls the show was pretty much perfect.

Amazing show! And yeah it got crazy real fast during Bleed It Out, the poor girls in front of me were being crushed. Props to the girl with her entire arm in cast btw for roughing it out in the pit. I'm pretty sure she got Chester to sign it. :-)

Here's video of Wretches & Kings I got. Tried recording Waiting For The End too, but one of the event guys at the front of the stage climbed up and told me and the person next to me no recording....