New York City Setlist

hahninator

Can't say much because I'm too tired to do anything, except I got a hug from Chester and it was awesome (Thank you so much for climbing on the road case for the people upstairs). Fucking awesome show.

Here's a shitty pic of the setlist.

post-407-1284527620.jpg

Edited by letdownagain

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was absolutely amazing. I was right up front and I HELD CHESTER'S HAND FOR 10 SECS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I met a LOT of cool LPL people!!! PM me and we can talk again.

All the new stuff was performed so well, and the old stuff was great as always. Mike was obviously impressed by the great crowd! Bleed It Out was SO EPIC!!! The crowd started singing the first verse and he let us do the WHOLE thing!!! It's gonna sound AMAZING on the DSP!!!!

Can't say much because I'm too tired to do anything, except I got a hug from Chester and it was awesome (Thank you so much for climbing on the road case for the people upstairs). Fucking awesome show.

Here's a shitty pic of the setlist.

post-407-1284527620.jpg

Who wrote that ? Jordana del muerto ? :lol: oh my good, this is epic !!!

Anyone got some photos. Looks like they got a heap of new gear on stage. Me want to look :)

Also I love Mikes new Piano riser thing in the center. looks a lot better then just sitting where he normally is.

I second the request for pics. I was off to the side and there was some great views of the band, but none of the new gear. I was excited to see some of the new stuff (I didn't see the MPC during Wretches until I watched the video).

Here's another pic from where I was standing. Not excellent, but still kinda cool.

post-407-1284530185.jpg

To everyone saying the setlist sucked. Just shut up. Jesus christ. You weren't there. There's a line between having an opinion nd having no idea wtf you are talking about. I honestly didn't miss crawling sib etc till the end of the show. Why? The new songs distracted me from realizing it. The band seemed happy about playing new songs. Wretches was fucking insane live. Hell even brad was cracking a smile during iredesent nd catalyst. I met so many new and old lplive members. I even got to meet brad mike and chester briefly after the show. I got my moneys worth.

Papercut please. Hybrid Theory!

I was also very disappointed with the songs that they left out. Lying From You, Papercut, Points Of Authority, CRAWLING!!! What a bummer that was, I'd pick that over In The End anyday.

SCRATCH THAT. Source texting me hasn't heard ATS yet.

Not BITS. WFTE was next.

Haha my bad with that Mark. I only had a few listens of the album prior to the show and I was still a little confused with the intros. What really fucked me was somebody screaming out "Burning In The Skies" and I was trying to be super quick with the tweeting and texting that I just threw it in there. Then I heard the vocals and new right away that it was Jornada del Muerto and knew Waiting For The End would be next. All in all it was a fuckin' awesome show! The crowd was so fuckin intense and it carried the show. When Brad kicked in with Bleed It Out all of us even sang Mike's entire first verse before he even started. He had this big ass smile on his face cause he was letting Brad play for a little bit and realized the entire place was singing the first verse, and he turned his mic towards us to let us finish the verse and him and Brad were cracking up the whole time. And as soon as we finished he kicked right into the first verse. Other then a few really smelly ass people in the crowd and assholes banging into and knocking over girls the show was pretty much perfect. CANNOT WAIT for the 2011 tour!!!

To everyone saying the setlist sucked. Just shut up. Jesus christ. You weren't there. There's a line between having an opinion nd having no idea wtf you are talking about. I honestly didn't miss crawling sib etc till the end of the show. Why? The new songs distracted me from realizing it. The band seemed happy about playing new songs. Wretches was fucking insane live. Hell even brad was cracking a smile during iredesent nd catalyst. I met so many new and old lplive members. I even got to meet brad mike and chester briefly after the show. I got my moneys worth.

I didn't even realize they didn't play Crawling until I just read it. I thought the setlist was excellent. Faint, No More Sorrow, Given Up and Wretches And Kings back to back to back was so awesome and so heavy. No More Sorrow into Given Up especially was fucking amazing. Numb into Iridescent was excellent as well. I always expect the transition to go into Pushing Me Away and I was pleasantly surprised and the band seemed loaded with energy. Even songs you could say are "played out" were energetic. Plus, the interaction I had with Chester was my favorite, hands down. I've gone to a few M&Gs, but seeing them right after they played was just so much better. Chester looked psyched and was closer than you'll ever get at a M&G (Not that I'm trying to knock them, I'm just using it as comparison).

I also have to say that I thought the sound was excellent. I was unfortunately not in the room during New Divide (ran slightly behind) but it sounded so well mixed even outside. I could clearly hear The Radiance once I got off the escalator. I probably shouldn't have stayed right under the PA for my ear's sake, but I could hear some really awesome nuances during the more "mellow" songs (and didn't have much room to move anyway). I'm really excited to hear the DSP.

So much for being too tired to comment.

I was also very disappointed with the songs that they left out. Lying From You, Papercut, Points Of Authority, CRAWLING!!! What a bummer that was, I'd pick that over In The End anyday.

Haha my bad with that Mark. I only had a few listens of the album prior to the show and I was still a little confused with the intros. What really fucked me was somebody screaming out "Burning In The Skies" and I was trying to be super quick with the tweeting and texting that I just threw it in there. Then I heard the vocals and new right away that it was Jornada del Muerto and knew Waiting For The End would be next. All in all it was a fuckin' awesome show! The crowd was so fuckin intense and it carried the show. When Brad kicked in with Bleed It Out all of us even sang Mike's entire first verse before he even started. He had this big ass smile on his face cause he was letting Brad play for a little bit and realized the entire place was singing the first verse, and he turned his mic towards us to let us finish the verse and him and Brad were cracking up the whole time. And as soon as we finished he kicked right into the first verse. Other then a few really smelly ass people in the crowd and assholes banging into and knocking over girls the show was pretty much perfect. CANNOT WAIT for the 2011 tour!!!

What did the "few really smelly ass people" do?

I totally know who you are talking about lmao!

i think if anything they should have had more album songs on the setlist. but it wasn't a bad one all around. guys sounded a lil rough on stage, but I guess after such a long break and probably rushing to practice the songs it's not gunna be perfect just yet.

Dsp! Nice! Only problem could be to have the dsp if you weren' t at the show.

Or is it possible to share this NY Dsp ? With the last dsp' s it was not allowed.

They didnt actually have anything for sale so I think the DSP might just be free or we have to pay for it online instead of how we normally do at the show