LP's best closers (in order of best to worst):

One Step Closer

Faint

Bleed It Out

Breaking The Habit

What I've Done

Fail.

I comepletely agree

What I've Done, Fallout, Catalyst would have made a lot more sense IMO.

YES

Switch OSC and WID in the set and I would be happy.

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lets see,

HT- 2 songs (i'm guessing more in the longer shows (hopefully Papercut and Crawling))

Meteora- 3 songs (maybe one more song in longer shows)

MTM- 4 songs (only mtm songs in longer shows)

ATS- 4 songs, 5 interludes (maybe one or two more songs in full shows (hopefully When They Come For Me and then either BITS or Blackout))

oh yeah and ND

That's my new prediction

MySpace had people filming this, so hopefully it'll lead to something watchable, especially if teamed up with the DSP (was there one for this show?)

I don't care for WID as a closer, but no big deal, considering people got to see a bunch of new songs for the first time at an official LP concert. That's good enough. :)

One Step Closer

Faint

Bleed It Out

Breaking The Habit

What I've Done

Fail.

This.

Switch OSC and WID in the set and I would be happy.

Totally agree. One Step Closer = LP's best closer. Period.

One Step Closer

Faint

Bleed It Out

Breaking The Habit

What I've Done

Fail.

What I've Done is 1,385,748,574 times better of a closer than Breaking the Habit. Hell, the Reanimation version of High Voltage would make a better closer than Breaking the Habit. Breaking the Habit is the second worst choice of a closing song I've ever heard from any band in my life, the first being Green Day's insistence on closing every show with Good Riddance. At least What I've Done has some energy...Breaking the Habit always has and always will be suited for mid-show status. It doesn't have the immediate impact to work at the beginning, and it doesn't have the energy to close. The Japan 2006 setlist was thankfully just a bout of random experimentation, the likes of which we'll hopefully never have to endure again.

9 times out of 10, any song that works as an opener will also work as a closer. One Step Closer works great in both roles. A Place for My Head was a great opener early on in their career and was almost always the second to last song of their sets for several years after that. Faint is a great closer and also worked wonderfully in the 2nd slot from time to time, it'd make a great opener if they chose to use it as one. Bleed it Out would probably make a good opener too if they gave it a bit of an extended intro (2007 VMAs are a good indication of that).

Tonight reminds me EXACTLY of how pissed off people were at the concept of Faint closing after the Berlin show in April of 2007. That turned out to be arguably a better closing song than One Step Closer. I'm sure most of you will love it as a closer after a few months go by. Hating everything and then changing your mind and deciding you love it is pretty much a prerequisite to being part of the Linkin Park fanbase, after all.

What I've Done, Fallout, Catalyst would have made a lot more sense IMO.

I do agree with this statement though.