Waiting For The End *SNIPPET*

jonas27

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cause he sounds like he's fucking Jamaican?

Why are you dissing on jamaicans? I personally like the sound of his voice in this.

OK, for me i'm not sure how i feel. I LOVE Mike's part, but Chesters part I'm not so sure about. I will have to wait until the full track to see if I like Chester's part in full. BTW, i usually like Chester more than Mike so this is odd. lol

Also, all songs sound different so far. This song, The Catalyst, wretches and kings, and the part of blackout. They all sound different so far. This is going to be an interesting album. I can't wait for it!

Edited by LinkinParkFan4Ever

Why are you dissing on jamaicans? I personally like the sound of his voice in this.

OK, for me i'm not sure how i feel. I LOVE Mike's part, but Chesters part I'm not so sure about. I will have to wait until the full track to see if I like Chester's part in full. BTW, i usually like Chester more than Mike so this is odd. lol

I'm not dissing Jamaicans lol. I'm asking why Mike sounds incredibly strange rapping on this cd.

Holy crap. Maybe I'm just overreacting, but I can't wait to hear the rest of that song. Sounds like it has the potential to be better than The Catalyst and Wretches & Kings. That reminded me of LOATR just a TINY bit at the start with Chester's singing. Mike is sure using some weird accents in his rapping. He sounded almost...Jamaican or something. Weird lmao.  

Edited by LinkinParkHotspur

Yeah this song is going to be a massive hit, and I like it! Chester's melody sounds really good and Mike's rapping is pretty interesting. Nice Bass line, and it is really catchy and emotional. Very nice chord progression as well.

EDIT: FUCK FUCK FUCK!!! I thought they could do it, but they can't....at :09, Chaz says "lie"!!! I had faith that they could go a whole album without saying it, but I was wrong and I am extremely disappointed!

Edited by MONDREUS240

EDIT: FUCK FUCK FUCK!!! I thought they could do it, but they can't....at :09, Chaz says "lie"!!! I had faith that they could go a whole album without saying it, but I was wrong and I am extremely disappointed!

No LP album is complete without lies in it :lol:

Why is Mike's rapping so bad on ATS? WTF

Okay, I haven't said anything about any of your posts in a really long time, but it's really starting to get annoying. Every single post you have is something negative about Linkin Park. You haven't liked anything since The Rising Tied which was in 2005 pretty much. Why are you still an active member on LP fansites then? Obviously they are not going to go back to the Hybrid Theory sound...

Okay, I haven't said anything about any of your posts in a really long time, but it's really starting to get annoying. Every single post you have is something negative about Linkin Park. You haven't liked anything since The Rising Tied which was in 2005 pretty much. Why are you still an active member on LP fansites then? Obviously they are not going to go back to the Hybrid Theory sound...

+1