Waiting For The End *SNIPPET*

jonas27

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lyrics:

"I know what it takes to move on. I know how it feels to lie. All I wanna do is trade this life for something new. Holding on to what I haven't got.

Yo, yo, what was left when the fire was gone? I thought it felt right but that right was wrong..."

It sounds like Chester says "gone" at the end of the chorus but that doesn't make any since so I'm thinking it's "got".

Edited by LPPanther

I have a hatred for reggae

That's great. Unfortunately that has nothing to do with this song. Jesus do you people not understand? LP has always been about blending styles and this album is no different. Does the rapping have somewhat of a reggae vibe to it? Yes. But you have NOT heard the full song and you don't know how it will sound in the context of the song. I'm so sick of people like you posting stupid ass one sentence replies immediately bashing whatever you hear. At least explain what you don't like.

That's great. Unfortunately that has nothing to do with this song. Jesus do you people not understand? LP has always been about blending styles and this album is no different. Does the rapping have somewhat of a reggae vibe to it? Yes. But you have NOT heard the full song and you don't know how it will sound in the context of the song. I'm so sick of people like you posting stupid ass one sentence replies immediately bashing whatever you hear. At least explain what you don't like.

this

You mean something good tonight or later in the day?

I was referring to the song itself. I haven't really been a big fan of their more upbeat material since Minutes to Midnight. Right when the clip fades out it sounds like it gets pretty interesting and diverse.

I was referring to the song itself. I haven't really been a big fan of their more upbeat material since Minutes to Midnight. Right when the clip fades out it sounds like it gets pretty interesting and diverse.

Yeah, I very much agree with you

Interesting. Definitely want to hear the full song before I make my judgments but I like the direction it's going.

I agree. Every review about this song has been so positive so I can't wait to hear the full thing!