Waiting For The End *SNIPPET*

jonas27

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's great. Unfortunately that has nothing to do with this song. Jesus do you people not understand? LP has always been about blending styles and this album is no different. Does the rapping have somewhat of a reggae vibe to it? Yes. But you have NOT heard the full song and you don't know how it will sound in the context of the song. I'm so sick of people like you posting stupid ass one sentence replies immediately bashing whatever you hear. At least explain what you don't like.

hmm, did i mention the song in my post? no? and it's just an opinion anyway so cool it man.

why would i start bashing this song anyway when i haven't heard the whole thing?

I know what it takes to move on

I know how it feels to lie

All i wanna do

Is trade this life for something new

Holding on to what i have it's, gone

Yo

What was left when the fire was gone?

I finally found right but that right was wrong

..that's what i heard.

Edited by DRO22

hmm, did i mention the song in my post? no? and it's just an opinion anyway so cool it man.

why would i start bashing this song anyway when i haven't heard the whole thing?

You stated that you hated reggae for what reason then? :lol:

You stated that you hated reggae for what reason then? :lol:

This.

Anality, you obviously were referring to the song. And if not then you were off topic which makes no sense. I'm just tired of instant replies like that, they don't add to the conversation at all. If you don't like what you heard, I would love to know why. That's not a smartass comment, I really am interested, that's why I got angry when I read your post cause it seemed like you were criticizing without posting what it was you didn't like.

I've heard too much of ATS. I want the album to be a surprise still so I'm going to try my best not to listen to this snippet or another other ones in the future.

Agreed. I only listened to TC and W&K.

I hate the 30 second previews because the song is meant to be listened to in full.

Not if this song is as bi-polar as the reviews are making it seem.

True and false: even in this case, it spoils half of the song. :P I don't blame those who are listening to it anyway, just saying they shouldn't release more ATS material until the album actually comes out . We already have The Catalyst//Wretches And Kings + parts of Blackout// When They come For Me// Waiting For The End. I think it's a little too much, but maybe it's just me.