"A Thousand Suns" 9/14 Concert Info / Shorter Setlists?

I personally don't care if they're fu***ng playing 20 songs or 2 songs. They're coming for the first time to Argentina and we don't really know when they're coming again, but man, we got the luck to see the best band in the world nowadays and probably one of the best bands of all time!!! (other countries don't run with the same luck as ours, so let's be grateful).

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If they need to ”warm-up” or ”reahearse the songs”, they shouldn't do it at a large venue and at that price. I don't mind them playing a shorter setlist at the beginning of a touring cycle, but at least they could lower the prices then. I really hope it's only shorter compared to what they will play in 2011, not what they played last time I saw them in Gräfenhainichen.

If they need to ”warm-up” or ”reahearse the songs”, they shouldn't do it at a large venue and at that price. I don't mind them playing a shorter setlist at the beginning of a touring cycle, but at least they could lower the prices then. I really hope it's only shorter compared to what they will play in 2011, not what they played last time I saw them in Gräfenhainichen.

100% agree with everything. Even with the part about the last time I saw LP was in Grafen, lol.

Warm up on a small tour, a promo tour. Not a huge tour.

Hi

maybe shorter than Stuttgart last year??? Ok Lp are you stupid??

What's wrong with you?!!

NOBODY said, it would be shorter than Stuttgart, especially not LP themselves. Read the thread, several people explained, that Mike said, that they plan to make a longer setlist, so stop bitching around, thats just stupid.

I am kind of worried I pre-order the CD I got no information about pre-sale tickets and the ticketmaster website says sale to general public tomorrow morning at 10.

yeah, i just saw that too.. hm. well either way the LPU members and LPUX preorderers get first dibs so maybe they'll make it earlier, who knows. maybe it'll even be, for us, tonight at midnight when they go on sale haha.

Just realized that Jay-Z is performing at Yankee Stadium the day before the LP show in NYC. Anyone think there is a chance he asks LP to be a part of his show??

No, no, no. I do not want Jay-Z at my first LP show. then again, it would be a once in a life time experiennce, so then it might be ok lol. But let's not start any rumors ;)

No, no, no. I do not want Jay-Z at my first LP show. then again, it would be a once in a life time experiennce, so then it might be ok lol. But let's not start any rumors ;)

He said maybe Jay-Z will ask LP to be at his show, not the other way around. And who knows, maybe it will happen.

LPU pre-sale doesn't start until 10am tomorrow morning?

correct.

but the main reason i need this e-mail is because i don't have an active LPU account right now. so i'm wondering how people who just pre-ordered LPUX will get the tickets.

correct.

but the main reason i need this e-mail is because i don't have an active LPU account right now. so i'm wondering how people who just pre-ordered LPUX will get the tickets.

i hear you, even when i try to login in on lpunderground.com it doesn't work. Is anyone else having this problem?

i pre-ordered LPUX as well and got the confirm email, but no login info, etc....i'm really curious as to how this presale is going to work.

He said maybe Jay-Z will ask LP to be at his show, not the other way around. And who knows, maybe it will happen.

Whoops, missed that minor detail :P But still, want to avoid the Jay-Z as much as possible this time around. And if it does happen, then I'll just have to sit back (or stand) and enjoy ;)

I don't think Jay-Z will come out at this show. He already did that at MSG and I don't think they'll do the same thing again. He might attend the event though, you never know, I just don't think he will do any songs with LP. I stupidly missed the MSG show, I had tickets and a way there and everything and then my girlfriend at the time forced me to not go, such a stupid decision that I made.