"A Thousand Suns" 9/14 Concert Info / Shorter Setlists?

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So only LPU members can order tickets right now...but there is no code. EPIC FUCKING FAIL on LP's part. Wow. I pre-ordered LPUX and everything and there isn't even a code when they go on sale.

Thanks for the code!!! I just got my tickets like 6 minutes ago. How did you find out the code?

Someone on the LPU in the comments for the show had the code. I don't know where they got it.

See you all there!

Edited by letdownagain

Someone on the LPU in the comments for the show had the code. I don't know where they got it.

See you all there!

The LPUer guessed it. I can safely say that she will probably be more popular on LPU than Mark and Sal as of today!

Edited by LPPhan2005

The LPUer guessed it. I can safely say that she will probably more popular on LPU than Mark and Sal as of today!

Yeah! I tried LPUX and LinkinPark2010, generic stuff like that. Presale codes seem way to easy now, but at least someone was able to get us the code, since the LPU really dropped the ball on this one.

done! got em! woohoo!

question: where are our seats? lol i dont even care at this point.

It's GA.

Edited by letdownagain

done! got em! woohoo!

question: where are our seats? lol i dont even care at this point.

Hopefully backstage or something! Lol. That should make up the bullshit we went through today!

The ticket actually says "Linkin Park Underground Ticket" so it"ll probably be special.

Edited by LPPhan2005