"A Thousand Suns" 9/14 Concert Info / Shorter Setlists?

I've always been under the assumption that the release party show would be a setlist of the entire ATS album. I guess that doesn't have to be the case though now that I think about it.

In fact they might not have all the songs ready for a live performance at that time.

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've always been under the assumption that the release party show would be a setlist of the entire ATS album. I guess that doesn't have to be the case though now that I think about it.

In fact they might not have all the songs ready for a live performance at that time.

i think they'll at least play TC, and maybe Blackout and one other song off ATS. probably a future single such as Iridescent.

btw.. where is the e-mail?? i feel like tomorrow morning is going to be very crazy haha.

Edited by DRO22

i think they'll at least play TC, and maybe Blackout and one other song off ATS. probably a future single such as Iridescent.

btw.. where is the e-mail?? i feel like tomorrow morning is going to be very crazy haha.

If I don't get an email I am canceling my pre-order of the cd and picking it up at the store like I originally planned. All I know is I better get 2 tickets or I am going crazy on WB Music!

If I don't get an email I am canceling my pre-order of the cd and picking it up at the store like I originally planned. All I know is I better get 2 tickets or I am going crazy on WB Music!

i'll be pissed if i don't get tickets.

Edited by DRO22

If the setlist is the entire album, that would be really fucking amazing. Since it's the day of the album release and they talked about playing the whole album from start to finish, this would be the perfect opportunity.

If the setlist is the entire album, that would be really fucking amazing. Since it's the day of the album release and they talked about playing the whole album from start to finish, this would be the perfect opportunity.

agreed, that would be incredible. considering it was promoted alongside the 'debut listening event' i wouldn't be surprised if they did play the whole album. (although as said before, they might not have rehearsed every song.)

have you gotten the e-mail yet? i'm so anxious / nervous.

agreed, that would be incredible. considering it was promoted alongside the 'debut listening event' i wouldn't be surprised if they did play the whole album. (although as said before, they might not have rehearsed every song.)

have you gotten the e-mail yet? i'm so anxious / nervous.

I haven't got the email yet. But I renew every year, so I did for LPU9, and I just pre-ordered LPUX the night it came out. So I can still access the site and everything...I don't know when the emails will be going out. All I know is the pre-sale for the LPU starts at 10am tomorrow morning.

has anyone heard anything?

It's like a Job interview buying concert tickets I hate it wake up nervous thinking I may not get the tickets, losing sleep over it, this is crazy I just want my tickets and be done with it. No because everything gives false information I am in limbo wondering what is my step right now.

It's like a Job interview buying concert tickets I hate it wake up nervous thinking I may not get the tickets, losing sleep over it, this is crazy I just want my tickets and be done with it. No because everything gives false information I am in limbo wondering what is my step right now.

exactly! i definitely did not sleep last night. like you said, i just want my tickets.

A comment on the LPU page says the pre-sale is at 10am and the general on sale is at 3pm. I'm still waiting for an e-mail or something though. I really want to get these tickets.

That kind of means nothing if Ticketmaster has 10 am to the public if they sell them, they will sell them. It shouldn't be this last minute to know what is going on.

That kind of means nothing if Ticketmaster has 10 am to the public if they sell them, they will sell them. It shouldn't be this last minute to know what is going on.

I know. I have no idea what the hell is up. I hoping that maybe if the Ticketmaster sale starts at 10am, maybe it can only be reached through a link from the LPU. I know that makes about 1% of sense (I've been to tons of shows and nothing like that has ever happened). I just can't understand why there's no info. If this goes wrong, between it and the LPUX bull, I'm going to be quite upset.

Edited by letdownagain

I know. I have no idea what the hell is up. I hoping that maybe if the Ticketmaster sale starts at 10am, maybe it can only be reached through a link from the LPU. I know that makes about 1% of sense (I've been to tons of shows and nothing like that has ever happened). I just can't understand why there's no info. If this goes wrong, between it and the LPUX bull, I'm going to be quite upset.

Forget the LPU things all I did was pre-order the cd cause I was like makes no sense to pay money for something I wasn't going to use if I can just pre-order the cd. So now I am more worried they really shouldn't have done this.

A comment on the LPU page says the pre-sale is at 10am and the general on sale is at 3pm. I'm still waiting for an e-mail or something though. I really want to get these tickets.

problem is: i don't have an active LPU account but i pre-ordered LPUX meaning i should be getting info as well on how to purchase tickets but i have gotten nothing. i've also never done an LPU pre-sale before so i don't know how they work.

if ticketmaster says they will go on sale at 10, maybe that means people will need an LPU code to get them through ticketmaster? that would make the most sense except, we won't have a code if we don't get an e-mail.

problem is: i don't have an active LPU account but i pre-ordered LPUX meaning i should be getting info as well on how to purchase tickets but i have gotten nothing. i've also never done an LPU pre-sale before so i don't know how they work.

if ticketmaster says they will go on sale at 10, maybe that means people will need an LPU code to get them through ticketmaster? that would make the most sense except, we won't have a code if we don't get an e-mail.

That is correct, there should be/should have been a code for us.

we better be able to get tickets. ticketmaster still says sale starts at 10 am for the general public.

This is really so stressful I want to get work I feel sick right now because of this. Wow I hate this bs right now!

doesn't it also say on the LPU Events page that people who pre-order/ are in LPU get the best seats in the house? what the eff?

WHAT THE FUCK THE SALE IS UP WHAT IS THE PASSWORD?

Edited by DRO22