"A Thousand Suns" 9/14 Concert Info / Shorter Setlists?

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, I'm so blown. I went to my student advising appointment for 15 minutes, and in the meantime the password got out and it sold out. Wouldn't have been a problem if word got out on time.

If someone got an extra ticket and is looking to sell it, let me know. I'm going to try for the regular sale now, but I'm not too optimistic.

Unfucking believable. I just got my wisdom teeth out this morning and I was waiting for the email to let us know of all the details and we get fucked over cause somebody guessed the code. Complete bullshit

Keep in mind that the LPU presale is sold out. This was the presale for the LPU ticket. After this, you can buy the normal ticket at 3:00.

Complete bullshit. I thought my friend could get a ticket for me, but the fucking limit. And now the LPU is sold out. Well, I hope I get a ticket at the 3PM release, or I'm gonna fucking kill someone. <_<

Complete bullshit. I thought my friend could get a ticket for me, but the fucking limit. And now the LPU is sold out. Well, I hope I get a ticket at the 3PM release, or I'm gonna fucking kill someone. <_<

I'm almost 100% sure that the 3PM release is for ATS pre-orders only. I'm guessing that the general release is tomorrow at 10 AM.

I'm almost 100% sure that the 3PM release is for ATS pre-orders only. I'm guessing that the general release is tomorrow at 10 AM.

If that's the case, then I'm most likely not getting a ticket. Oh well, missed a big opportunity, but I still have the Gorillaz coming up, so it's not a complete loss. :mellow:

So i got my tickets, and from the looks of it, i might be going alone :( since most of my friends are gonna be at work/school :( so im gonna need some friends from the LPL; someone add me up on my Facebook:

Facebook

Edited by Chriznis

Well this question was asked to Mike and Phenoix on the chat they just did with MTV UK on twitter, I asked the question, but some else also asked and the response about if the setlist would be shorter...

"i dont know why they would be any shorter"

I think we can now close this topic and take the original source comment to mean that the setlist will be shorter compared to 2011 setlists but not any shorter than LP shows in the past.