"A Thousand Suns" 9/14 Concert Info / Shorter Setlists?

Well this question was asked to Mike and Phenoix on the chat they just did with MTV UK on twitter, I asked the question, but some else also asked and the response about if the setlist would be shorter...

"i dont know why they would be any shorter"

I think we can now close this topic and take the original source comment to mean that the setlist will be shorter compared to 2011 setlists but not any shorter than LP shows in the past.

I asked this question ;)

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what the fuck?

i got my ticket because i was watching every single comment page for the event on lpu, lp.com etc and someone guessed it so... yeah

i feel fucking horrible for lpuers who didnt get it though so im not entirely happy. it was a more right place at the right time kind of thing.

to be honest i thought there were going to be individual codes for each lpuer or something like that...

or you can just get them on the regular public sale? Calm down, if this is about wanting the fancy little LPUnderground sticker on your ticket then sorry I cant help you there

No its far from that. Its the fact that I've paid to be in the LPU for 7 years and I get pissed when scalpers take away my chance because the LPU password was leaked. This was FAR from fair. We werent notified about the presale code and it instead was guessed....that is NOT how you handle a ticket release. So I am pissed because essentially I was screwed out of the presale by scalpers and an extreme lack of info on LPU's part.

or you can just get them on the regular public sale? Calm down, if this is about wanting the fancy little LPUnderground sticker on your ticket then sorry I cant help you there

This isn't about that. This is about the LPU having priority for tickets. And it was supposed to be done via email. It's all fucked up.

Adam told me days ago that it'll sell out in presale and won't even go on public sale because there's so little tickets. So as far as we know now, it could be completely sold out.

I DON'T KNOW WHAT JUST HAPPENED BUT I KEPT TRYING FOR THE HELL OF IT AND GOT 2 TICKETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good to hear man. I followed your lead, and eventually, 2 tickets opened up for me too. Glad we both got a second shot at it.