Linkin Park in Buenos Aires

Aberu

From LinkinPark.com:

"Our Fall tour will be kicking off on October 7th with a newly announced show in Buenos Aires, Argentina at Valez Stadium. We’re excited to head back to South America and can’t wait to see everyone at the show. Ticket info for this show coming soon."

It has announced another show in the South American tour. Now missing only two shows to be announced over the 5 that was announced by Gabe Simas.

Congrats Argentina fans!

Edited by Aberu

This was the moment that i was dreamed for 7 years, 7 fuckin years, 7 long fuckin years of work for lp, 7 years of dreams, now are real, i hope the life let me live the moment most important in my life, and god give me the health to see the band who save me my life when my life was underground... Thanks LP... Thanks for return me the life...

This is a very hard weekend for me... Thanks LP im about to cry...

sorry for my english but im shaking a lot right now...

This was the moment that i was dreamed for 7 years, 7 fuckin years, 7 long fuckin years of work for lp, 7 years of dreams, now are real, i hope the life let me live the moment most important in my life, and god give me the health to see the band who save me my life when my life was underground... Thanks LP... Thanks for return me the life...

This is a very hard weekend for me... Thanks LP im about to cry...

sorry for my english but im shaking a lot right now...

when i see it

i remembered you man hahaha

congrats for you, me and us!

i'll try go to argentina too... maybe we'll see there haha

Great :D The more shows in South America, the better :D

You're lucky, fans from Argentina; it seems like they'll be playing their own show there and not a festival like Maquinaria here in Chile, and SWU in Brazil.

We can proudly say that this is LP's First South American tour EVER! :D

We, the fans from South America, need to show them that we know how to rock! They need to come back :D

Edited by danielpsoad-09

Great :D The more shows in South America, the better :D

You're lucky, fans from Argentina; it seems like they'll be playing their own show there and not a festival like Maquinaria here in Chile, and SWU in Brazil.

We can proudly say that this is LP's First South American tour EVER! :D

We, the fans from South America, need to show them that we know how to rock! They need to come back :D

Dani, remember my words, the whole world will learn from us how to rock a Linkin Park Show...

The world will change after the Southamerican Tour... :lol:

So

we still got 2 chances to get Linkin Park in my country.

congratulations argentina.

Me too, i still have the hope that they will come to Mexico :(, if they dont come maybe ill have to make a looooong trip to California or San Antonio :S

POR FIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CASI 10 AÑOS ESPERANDO ESTE MOMENTO.... ESTOY SUPER FELIZ !!!!!! TODA MI VIDA SE VA A RESUMIR EN UN SOLO DIA. EL 7 DE OCTUBRE !!!!!! linkin park be prepared to see the best craw ever.... cant wait ! ! cant wait ! ! cant wait ! ! cant wait ! ! cant wait ! ! cant wait ! ! cant wait ! ! ARGENTINOS DEMOSTREMOSLES LO MUUUCHO QUE NOS HICIERON ESPERAR... (sorry about my english. I cant think clearly right now)

07 - 10 - 2010. the day that my life will get sense