Linkin Park in Buenos Aires

Aberu

Of course it will. The Linkin Park come to *South American country here* will cease! :lol:

Lol. it will never end!! :P

Anywho, congrats Argentina, and the rest of South America! Give the band a great reception while they're down there!

Edited by meteora_01

Of course it will. The Linkin Park come to *South American country here* will cease! :lol:

For about a week. :lol:

Lol. it will never end!! :P

Anywho, congrats Argentina, and the rest of South America! Give the band a great reception while they're down there!

You are so funny guys. :P

I'm not that kind of fans that are spamming everytime, for that reason i recieved 2 answers from Mike in Ustream, i try to be inteligent and gain confidence and not be so dumb.

What i was tried to say was that the crowd in SA is really crazy and jump a lot, the shows in US are really cold, the crowd is quiet, the people is sitting and just make screams.

I don't want to start a battle about this but we are really differents.

Anybody knows if the tickets are for sale already and where? because i'll probably have to go to Argentina to get them before they're sold out.

Thank god they're going to Argentina... I was already considering getting a loan and asking my parents for money to go to Chile.... damn crappy third world salaries.

maik_gianino... you're the first Uruguayan I've ever seen on an LP board. Contact me at metaleak(gmail).

Anybody knows if the tickets are for sale already and where? because i'll probably have to go to Argentina to get them before they're sold out.

Thank god they're going to Argentina... I was already considering getting a loan and asking my parents for money to go to Chile.... damn crappy third world salaries.

maik_gianino... you're the first Uruguayan I've ever seen on an LP board. Contact me at metaleak(gmail).

Added, thank you Wookiebastard, im the only Uruguayan in LPU and maybe the most important fan in my country :lol:

Congrats to all the South American fans. You have waited too long for this. Now if ya'll could only get the other two shows confirmed. That would be amazing.

Still need at least a show in Peru (go look up LPPeru they deserve it lol) , Mexico, Guatemala and Bolivia.

LOL @ how hard it is to get LP there.

Green Day just announced a huge South American tour right in the middle of LP's run down there. Check it out.

October 2010

8 - Caracas, Venezuela - TBA

10 - Bogota, Columbia - TBA

13 - Porto Alegre, Brazil - TBA

15 - Rio de Janeiro, Brazil - TBA

17 - Brasilia, Brazil - TBA

20 - Sao Paulo, Brazil - TBA

22 - Buenos Aires, Argentina - TBA

24 - Santiago, Chile - TBA

26 - Lima, Peru - San Marcos Stadium

29 - San Jose, Costa Rica - TBA

NICE. Too bad LP can't do something this cool.

Yes, it's just hard for Linkin Park. lol

See Limp Bizkit schedule for their first South and Central America tour:

October 2010

* 14 San José, Costa Rica

* 16 Panamá, Panamá

* 20 Bogotá, Colombia

* 22 Sao Paulo, Brasil

* 24 Rio de Janeiro, Brasil

* 26 Buenos Aires, Argentina

* 28 Santiago, Chile

* 30 Asunción, Paraguay

November 2010