First Picture From The Videoshoot Of "The Catalyst"

SpikeMinoda

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For all of those people at there who made comments on the vocals given to us for The Catalyst Remix, including me, did anyone consider fact that they already begun remixing the song and gave us those tracks to add to? Maybe Mike's vocals don't sound like that on the original? Its just something I thought of because vocals like that feel like a really big stretch even for these guys and everything they've been claiming for this new album. It was just a thought and I was wondering what everyone else thought

From the two video set photos we've seen, I've come to the following conclusion...

Joe secretly wants to play bass from here on out!

Hear me out.

Phoenix takes some time to pose for a promo pic, all the while he's oblivious to the stampeding elephant behind him.

Meanwhile, Joe, Chester and suspicious lookin mustache dude are behind the camera lookin on.

Turns out that suspicious lookin mustache dude is the elephants trainer and Joe hired him to take Phoenix out of the picture...permantly! Hence the pleased look on Joe's face

All the while, Chester looks on in horror, helpless to save the Phoenix!

Thus Joe's plan was successful and he is now the bassist of LP.

This explains the remix contest. LP are lookin for someone with remix skills to take Joe's place now that he plays bass.

Phoenix may be gone but never forgotten :)

From the two video set photos we've seen, I've come to the following conclusion...

Hear me out.

Phoenix takes some time to pose for a promo pic, all the while he's oblivious to the stampeding elephant behind him.

Meanwhile, Joe, Chester and suspicious lookin mustache dude are behind the camera lookin on.

Turns out that suspicious lookin mustache dude is the elephants trainer and Joe hired him to take Phoenix out of the picture...permantly! Hence the pleased look on Joe's face

This explains the remix contest. LP are lookin for someone with remix skills to take Joe's place now that he plays bass.

lol I love this!!!!

Hear me out.

That's funny, but that would never happen.

still really funny. lmao