Rolling Stone Article - A Thousand Suns

nkramar

Linkin Park On New Album 'A Thousand Suns,' Tour

Band reunites with Rick Rubin for September LP

Link to article HERE.

Alternatively, this can be found on MSNBC HERE as well as other sites, I'm sure.

Thanks to dazednnumb and shinoda194 for the links.

The whole article made my day!!! But LP talking to media about the album is holding up the album.

THOSE JOKES ARE ON HOLD SON

also LOL NIN

also LOL faster albums, now everyone's going to quote chester for the next four years while we wait for album 5

Well the "Nine Inch Nails" part made my day. Ha!

Dido. The beat used for the contest reminds me a little of "March of the Pigs" as a matter of fact. If this is true it's ganna be an epic album, but I can just see everybody from NIN fanbase going "COPY CAT COPY CAT COPY CAT!!! LINKIN PARK SUCKS CAUSE...cause...LINKIN PARK SUCKS!!!".

A Thousand Suns might be Linkin Park's most eclectic yet — with lyrics that address everything from the recession to the conflicts in the Middle East. One untitled track mixes Nine Inch Nails-style industrial punk with dreamy synth washes, while another lays a heavy hip-hop beat beneath Bennington's heartfelt vocal performance.

This could be the best Linkin Park's Album ?

"with lyrics that address everything from the recession to the conflicts in the Middle East" i hope it's not too political

but so far so good, i really hope this will be awesome, if only i could turn forward the head of time

"with lyrics that address everything from the recession to the conflicts in the Middle East" i hope it's not too political

but so far so good, i really hope this will be awesome, if only i could turn forward the head of time

Yeah. Personally songs that address those things are hit or miss.

The whole article made my day!!! But LP talking to media about the album is holding up the album.

Maybe everyone thats saying that anything will hold up the album 'will' hold up the album :P

...or then again maybe not lol

Anyway hearing nine inch nails influence, more political & being more electronic & slightly close to hybrid theory sound? Should be a very interesting new album.

Edited by crusader25

just join Linkin Park Live!!!! so excited for A THOUSAND SUNS. ill probably skip school that day to go buy the album!!!

can you triforce?

▲

▲ ▲

(sorry for being off topic)

Edited by Anality

just join Linkin Park Live!!!! so excited for A THOUSAND SUNS. ill probably skip school that day to go buy the album!!!

Always a delight to get more members, ive joinned 3 months ago even tho i read the site over the last couple of years and still love it.

Anyway on topic, cant september 14 come quick enough? lol

From ms.com

Who wants to be on the new Linkin Park album? Download stems and hear pieces of the new song now.

EDIT: Make sure you enter a valid email address when you download the stems: we’ll be letting you know how to officially submit your entries soon. Also, help us out and spread the word about the contest–share the widget (using the button under “download stems” here http://www.myspace.com/linkinpark) wherever you live online.

EDIT 2: A bunch of people are asking about key and tempo. It’s in D minor, and the BPM is 135.

wats triforce?

Its a holy grail off The Legend of Zelda video game series. Hes just thinks hes god lol

BTW members should help out whenever they can to find big name music & entertainment websites, as well at the music section of newsstands over the coming months and help the lp live grow with more and more articles to post, keeps us more opinionated and open minded. Oh and to make us the biggest resourceable lp site :P