Remix Contest....FAKEOUT

hahninator

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2. ELIGIBILITY: Contest is open only to legal residents physically residing within the fifty (50) United States, Washington D.C., Canada (excluding Quebec), United Kingdom, Australia, Ireland, New Zealand, Mexico, Turkey, Poland, Spain, France, Italy, Brazil, Argentina (excluding residents of the province of Mendoza), Guatemala, El Salvador, Honduras, Nicaragua, Costa Rica, Panamá, Colombia, Venezuela, Ecuador, Peru, Bolivia, Paraguay, Uruguay, Chile, the Dominican Republic, Germany, Austria, Japan, and China

^^

Unfair!! they didn't mention The Netherlands, bummer

Whoa. Glad that turned out fake. That online mixing thing was a piece of garbage anyway. I'll be making some slight improvements to my remix posted in the other thread (those who listened: thanks for your opinions! really appreciate it) in the couple of days. We'll see what happens. Good luck to everyone :)

2. ELIGIBILITY: Contest is open only to legal residents physically residing within the fifty (50) United States, Washington D.C., Canada (excluding Quebec), United Kingdom, Australia, Ireland, New Zealand, Mexico, Turkey, Poland, Spain, France, Italy, Brazil, Argentina (excluding residents of the province of Mendoza), Guatemala, El Salvador, Honduras, Nicaragua, Costa Rica, Panamá, Colombia, Venezuela, Ecuador, Peru, Bolivia, Paraguay, Uruguay, Chile, the Dominican Republic, Germany, Austria, Japan, and China

^^

Meh, Portugal isn't mentioned either.

I guess I'm out.

^^

WTF didn't saw this

we can't participate :angry: really unfair!

I don't understand why some of the coutries are not included o.O

I would understand if it was open for the USA only (then, it would be a matter of ticket for a flight) but if some of European/Asian countries are included... It doesn't make any sense.

I hope I'll be able to vote for more than one remix because I've heard at least two good remixes, and it's so far ;)

Edited by Parker