Puzzle #2

lerkid

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

how did u guys get an "L" i cant see a missin "L" so idk if its "The Catalyst" maybe im wrong, but i cant see an L

First line of the second paragraph, should be "close" and not "cose".

chester's twitter has some tweets about da immigration law in Arizona, can dis puzzle be about dat?

for example "God Bless us every one/ we're a broken people living under loaded guns"

and "Far from the world of you and I"

Edited by LPkillz

from all of these messages it seems like the album is going to have a black/white/grey color scheme...did anyone else notice that?

and The Catalyst would be an awesome title for a song, and the lyrics seem awesome

from all of these messages it seems like the album is going to have a black/white/grey color scheme...did anyone else notice that?

and The Catalyst would be an awesome title for a song, and the lyrics seem awesome

Honestly, It looks more like a cyan/fuschia color scheme

google-analytics.com/ga.js

this site is listed in the source code...anyone wanna give the souce code a look and see what it means...i really dont understand it

edit: looks like its some sort of tracker? showing how many people visit it? maybe?

Edited by fales24

google-analytics.com/ga.js

this site is listed in the source code...anyone wanna give the souce code a look and see what it means...i really dont understand it

google analytics is just doing some statistics. nothing interesting for us

Guys this is a bit out of topic but.

I am reading an article in Wired Magazine's website about Chester's cyber stalker back in O6. http://www.wired.com/entertainment/music/n...currentPage=all

Now in the article it talks about the progress the investigator took to catch the stalker. As he was analyzing Talinda's e-mail, an IP reappeared. The IP address was for Sandia National Laboratories. It is one of the Department of Energy's three nuclear weapons research facilities. It was created in 1949 by

J. Robert Oppenheimer!!!!!

Isn't that the guy whose quote Mike used for the second message?

Coincidence? I think not.

Edited by Swards31

I know I'll be the only one to say this but there's a part of me that hopes these aren't LP lyrics, mostly just because I don't want anything this big to be spoiled before the song or album comes. Kind of sounds like a 2pac song though. My reaction though if it's a song title is that I think the name is awesome.

same here. i want it to come out quickly, but i dont want my first impression to be spoiled

Really hoping this album doesn't have a religious theme.. ehh.

I dunno, I listen to Christian bands all the time, but it's not like I believe a word they say. It's just good music.

Besides, I highly doubt Linkin Park will debut any kind of preachy lyrics. If they do, well I'll be one of the most surprised people hearing about it.

Guys this is a bit out of topic but.

I am reading an article in Wired Magazine's website about Chester's cyber stalker back in O6. http://www.wired.com/entertainment/music/n...currentPage=all

Now in the article it talks about the progress the investigator took to catch the stalker. As he was analyzing Talinda's e-mail, an IP reappeared. The IP address was for Sandia National Laboratories. It is one of the Department of Energy's three nuclear weapons research facilities. It was created in 1949 by

J. Robert Oppenheimer!!!!!

Isn't that the guy whose quote Mike used for the second message?

Coincidence? I think not.

What is this ? is going to deep... i'm worried