Proggy sound

SergSlim

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm afraid lpl brought a lot of trouble to this radio station

Why's that?

He said that live on the radio. We only made a recording and a transcript.

Even Mike himself, or Warner could've heard it.

Maby you guys think i'm crazy but..

I like the whole waiting stuff..

bucause after the album comes out there will be no new lp music for at least a year..

so i like waiting to the new one and hear all those snniped things cant w8 for to hear the new metiral@!3

I completely agree!! That's why i actually love this anticipation part!! Imagine you suddenly get to hear the 30 sec samples one normal day!! Though I would love and hate it at a time, I look forward to the anticipation of new material!!

Dude, anglos have no sense of humor :D

EDIT: Just owned myself, he's germany and he has indeed sense of humor, drugs FTW

in fact you owned yourself twice since i'm also female... hihi... :D

I know this is hard to do... but don't get excited over ANY description of the new album. Don't even look at descriptions. When the music is released.. then make your thoughts... because right now youre just putting things in your head that may "break" your heart in the end..

as my good old pal use to say... expect nothing with the possibility of gaining everything

word.

I think the wait is coming to an end. And I bet this 'proggy' sound is like Lockjaw stuff or LOATR remix, like this modern drum n' bass stuff. And the rap I think is gonna be more agressive and straight, like Dedicated or the rap of Blackbirds, I hope I'll be right

i'd love some of that!!!! maybe even mike's ggg remix could be another example... mixature of lp and pendulum? :D niceeee

I know this is hard to do... but don't get excited over ANY description of the new album. Don't even look at descriptions. When the music is released.. then make your thoughts... because right now youre just putting things in your head that may "break" your heart in the end..

as my good old pal use to say... expect nothing with the possibility of gaining everything

My thoughts exactly. That's why I don't wanna read any description at all.

Fuck the waiting. I want the full album and I want Lplive to be the ones who leak it! :)

That does sound good and all but all good thing comes to those who wait. Plus i dont think you're allowed to post any official material on lplive.net anyway coz it could get the website into serious trouble including urself, just remember that.

Very interesting news!

It's good to know that your favourite band is always capable of BIG surprises :)

And by the way I'm very surprised that most of the news about the new album are coming from Europe (United Kingdom, Germany)... Why not USA?