Slipknot Bassist Paul Gray found dead

[AndOne]

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We lost more than One bass of our favorite band. Especially for me.

I Lost One Friend, That help me and support me in my life with his music.

His music Give me the second best day of my life (São Paulo show in 2005) Just one word about the concert was fuck epic, the maggots shaky the Arena anhembi.

I don't have any words to describle the sad thing that i'm feeling right now.

I think a TON of maggots feel this sad thing now :/

Just thanks man. for support me in all times with his music.

REST IN PIECE PAUL GRAY

and Drink Some Beer with DIO and The Rev :/

Edited by Biel

I don't like Slipknot but if you have a darker side in your life, dealing with drugs and alcohol abuse this things happend, i know everybody dies but if you have this kind of life, you will go more quickly of this fucking world...

RIP...

I don't know what happend with the music and the deaths, all of this musicans plus Bono have an accident and here in Southamerica one of the most important artists, Gustavo Cerati is almost death by a stroke after he plays in Venezuela...

Again, RIP Paul...

I can't believe his gone..

R.i.P Paul Gray !

Thank you for all these years and Nu-Metal will forever be in our hearts!

I saw you last year, atleast Slipknot have played a lot of shows in Sweden without cancellations...Like Linkin Park, LP have cancelled shows in Sweden in every album tour xD ! Such a shame!

Anyway, do you guys know if Slipknot have done anything together with LP ? The only thing I've seen is a video of MR.Hahn scratching with Slipknot's DJ ^^ .

I can't believe his gone..

R.i.P Paul Gray !

Thank you for all these years and Nu-Metal will forever be in our hearts!

I saw you last year, atleast Slipknot have played a lot of shows in Sweden without cancellations...Like Linkin Park, LP have cancelled shows in Sweden in every album tour xD ! Such a shame!

Anyway, do you guys know if Slipknot have done anything together with LP ? The only thing I've seen is a video of MR.Hahn scratching with Slipknot's DJ ^^ .

They both played at Ozzfest in 2001, I think that's where the footage you're talking about was filmed. Chester and Corey both sang with Camp Freddy, but not together.

RIP Paul. You were a part of the best live show I've been to.

+1, def the best show that I've been to

and Drink Some Beer with DIO and The Rev :/

This is shaping out to be one hell of a metal band in the afterlife...

This is a sad day. This year has been a sad year for metal, the Rev, Peter Steele, Dio, and now Paul Gray.

When I saw them in December 2008 they were amazing and the show never had a dull moment. Hoepfully my favourite band don't split but I think it's likely. Lets just remember the good times.

RIP Paul Gray gone but not forgotten.