Slipknot Bassist Paul Gray found dead

[AndOne]

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's always horrible when someone dies, but the silver lining is that maybe I'll never have to sit through another horrid Slipknot song again.

Really? What the Fuck good is this??? Didnt your mother raise you right? You have nothing good to say, keep your fucking mouth shut.... He had more musical ability than you'll ever achieve in your entire life...

Go play in traffic...

/flame

see you all after the vacation...

Just one troll in this topic? echoingthesound had a fucking army...good thing LP fans are more cultured than NIN fans.

This sucks, btw. Paul was a founding member, and Slipknot's always seemed like a brotherhood since the self-titled album. Losing any of them probably means the end of the band...

Bright side could maybe be that Joey Jordison joins A7X. Who knows.

R.I.P., Paul.

Sorry for changing the subject here a bit, but hasn't Dr. Seus shown that he's a troll and nothing more? He's said nothing but negative things throughout his posts here, and saying that about someone that is deceased is no way respectful whatsoever and though it was an opinion, it was no way needed to be mentioned. AT ALL.

I feel for the family of Paul Gray and hope his wife will raise their child to the best of her ability.

It's always horrible when someone dies, but the silver lining is that maybe I'll never have to sit through another horrid Slipknot song again.

Hello Troll, you sure talk a lot of shit for someone who hasn't put out platinum records, headlined arenas or headlined Download Fest in the UK.

• 4 weeks later...

For those of who you are interested....

Paul's death has been ruled as an accidental overdose of morphine. The Urbandale Police Department has released the toxicology results and final autopsy report, which shows Gray had morphine in his system when he was found in his Iowa hotel room on May 24th as well as signs of heart disease.