News

hahninator

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how long is it meant to take to download because mine is taking 6 HOURS!

ahaha..

me and Astat download less den an hours.. :P

that y just now we no wanna release the link yet..

will cause the download to be slow..

happy wait.. =)

LPLive.net EXCLUSIVE!!!!!

Converting to DVD is about 60% done. Good news though, I managed to get rid of the first portion that wasn't LP. The DVD is going to be substantially bigger than the single .VRO file (over 3 gigs as opposed to just under one), but .VOB is a lot more of a friendly filetype than .VRO is, so it'll be worth it.

DVD has been uploaded: http://www.demonoid.com/files/details/1671669/33376806/

Also, source info:

Source 4: Video - PROSHOT (WOWOW Japan)

Time: 72 mins

Format: VRO / 939 MB

Comments: Incomplete, only "One Step Closer," "From the Inside," "No More Sorrow," "Wake 2.0," "Given Up," "Hands Held High," "Leave Out All the Rest," "Breaking the Habit," "Shadow of the Day," "Crawling," "In the End," "What I've Done," and "Bleed it Out." LP recording doesn't begin until about 15 minutes into the video.

And, if you want to add my DVD version:

Source 5: Video - PROSHOT (WOWOW Japan)

Time: 57 mins

Format: DVD / 3.91 GB

Comments: DVD conversion from Source 4, with the 15 minutes of non-LP stuff removed.

Edited by Astat

[LPLive.net EXCLUSIVE]

Linkin Park

-Live From Milton Keynes-

Projekt Revolution 2008 WOWOW Rip!

01. One Step Closer

02. From the Inside

03. No More Sorrow

04. Wake 2.0

05. Given Up

06. Hands Held High (Acapella)

07. Leave Out All the Rest

08. Breaking the Habit

09. Shadow of the Day

10. Crawling

11. In the End

12. What I've Done

13. Bleed it Out

Direct Download (After 2 Days, Link Will Be Dead)

Source 4: Video - PROSHOT (WOWOW Japan)

Time: 72 mins

Format: VRO / 939 MB

Comments: Incomplete, only "One Step Closer," "From the Inside," "No More Sorrow," "Wake 2.0," "Given Up," "Hands Held High," "Leave Out All the Rest," "Breaking the Habit," "Shadow of the Day," "Crawling," "In the End," "What I've Done," and "Bleed it Out." LP recording doesn't begin until about 15 minutes into the video.

Torrent

Source 5: Video - PROSHOT (WOWOW Japan)

Time: 57 mins

Format: DVD / 3.91 GB

Comments: DVD conversion from Source 4, with the 15 minutes of non-LP stuff removed.

Credit:

fufunsmith (Taper + Uploader)

LPLiveYiLong (Spreader)

Astat (Converter + Torrent Uploader)

Thanks Astat for the source info and tracks was played on WOWOW Japan.

Edited by LPLiveYiLong

For all of you idiots saying I "don't know shit" about LP I own The Rising Tied, their mixtape, and a few other random songs so I think I'm more than familiar with Fort Minor. And for those comparing Pinkerton's sales to any of LP's sales albums you need to realize something - record sales don't = good album. I bet Fall Out Boy has outsold both bands and guess what? They're a piece of shit too. That is all. Grow up. Bye.

For all of you idiots saying I "don't know shit" about LP I own The Rising Tied, their mixtape, and a few other random songs so I think I'm more than familiar with Fort Minor. And for those comparing Pinkerton's sales to any of LP's sales albums you need to realize something - record sales don't = good album. I bet Fall Out Boy has outsold both bands and guess what? They're a piece of shit too. That is all. Grow up. Bye.

*NO FLAMING*

Edited by SouthernGirlAM

woah! nice comeback, im scared now! so you wanna say that fort minor +green lantern's mixtape + a few random songs tell you everything about the talent that the guys in linkin park hold.....right, no more my friend!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

and bye bye ;) ;) ;)

I never said that. I just said it means a whole lot more than some shitty magazine.

But goodbye. Hopefully I will never see a post from you again.

And btw, LP has higher sales than Fall Out Boy just for your information.

At first I was kind of skeptical about LP doing a concept album, but now I'm pretty excited actually. A lot of people made awesome examples here, like Astat. I can't wait to see what it turns out like. ;)

Edited by Geki

Thanks a lot guys. I got to try out the new warning system on some of you. Please keep this Weezer bullshit off the forum. If anyone here cared that much about Weezer, they would be posting on their fansites and not an LP one.

And as for a comment stated by Josh, Chester Bennington is considered one of the best vocalists of this generation. Rivers Cuomo is old news. To be honest with you I had to Wikipedia his name, because thats how much I dont give a crap about Weezer.

Take your shit somewhere else. I don't want to deal with it.

Josh: Weezer planned a concept album, "Song From The Black Hole" but it was ditched due to Cuomo's lack of interest(though all the demos we've heard sound AMAZING) and was replaced by a loose-concept album called Pinkerton that was probably the best CD I've ever heard.

Pinkerton was labeled "one of the worst albums of 1996" by a Rolling Stone Magazine reader poll. However, word-of-mouth kept the trickle of sales going, and the album eventually achieved a cult status.

Stop posting on the LPL forums please, before I need to use my ban hammer.