News

hahninator

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont even know what torrentleech is lol, but i sent u the demonoid one, hope it works :rolleyes:

torrentleech is a cool torrent site, made only for seeding, so even if there's only 2 seeders you'll get amazing speed :) but thank you so much for that code, worked perfect :)

Pinkerton was labeled "one of the worst albums of 1996" by a Rolling Stone Magazine reader poll. However, word-of-mouth kept the trickle of sales going, and the album eventually achieved a cult status.

Stop posting on the LPL forums please, before I need to use my ban hammer.

No shit. The album had a very grungy and dirty sound and didn't hit at first and got bad first reviews but Rolling Stone has gone back and re-reviewed it and gave it a 9 and lists it as one of the most influential albums...EVER. Your immaturity amazes me.

No shit. The album had a very grungy and dirty sound and didn't hit at first and got bad first reviews but Rolling Stone has gone back and re-reviewed it and gave it a 9 and lists it as one of the most influential albums...EVER. Your immaturity amazes me.

would you just ban this guy already? clearly he can't take a fucking hint...

oh by the way, that hint is.... get off the fucking lpl forums if you don't like like linkin park!!

you have got WAAAAY too much time if you don't like linkin park but STILL takes time to register to a LINKIN PARK site!! last thing... don't you think linkin park has made anything influential? they are like the GODFATHERS of nü-metal, they've sold A LOT of records, but no one has ever heard of that shitty band you mention who clearly gave up their values and so on and so on. END OF FUCKIN DISCUSSION!!

Gee, maybe that's because I hadn't been seeding for about 14 hours? Read the comments on Demonoid. I share a computer with 4 other people and can't leave torrents seeding 24/7.

I am aware of that, but there are others that have downloaded it are there not?

Thanks for upping it anyway, i appreciate it.