News

hahninator

i hope howard benson produces lp next album :D

personally, i think shinoda should produce the next album by himself. I think Mike is good enough to do this album on his own. If not, I think David Fortman could produce it and have Mike with Co-Production credits.

On another note, I think the cover for the album should be designed byAlex Pardee.

My favorite concept album is probably Americana by The Offspring, it's about a fucked up world called, "Americana".

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no, this david no, he only did crap albums for crap bands, like evanescence, simple plan, slipknot

i don't wanna lp emo with new metal :angry:

bad producer, bad bands=bad album

and mike cannot produce one whole lp album, is too much pressure in his back

ugh, he was guitarrist of ugly kid joe, if he produces lp, i will wish the band dead in a aircrash

Edited by handsheldhigh

no, this david no, he only did crap albums for crap bands, like evanescence, simple plan, slipknot

ugh, he was guitarrist of ugly kid joe, if he produces lp, i will wish the band dead in a aircrash

Dude, chill out.

ugh, he was guitarrist of ugly kid joe, if he produces lp, i hope which the band dies in a aircrash

i dont like the shit he did with evanescence or simple plan...im impressed with the shit he did with slipknot and mudvayne. Slipknot recieved shit for their previous record, because it was too light. And, coincidentally, Rubin produced Slipknot's previous record. If Fortman can help Slipknot's comeback to heavy music, can't he do the same for LP?

P.S.

Please don't call Slipknot crap, there are some Slipknot fans on the boards, and we don't make fun of your music.

I'm not so sure that I like this idea of the new album being a concept album, which sucks because I was expecting it to be their best album yet, which apparently won't be happening. I like to listen to a record with a lot of different moods and themes to the songs, not just one continuous feeling.

I know a lot of people will flame me for this, but I'd rather have DBS over the LP album right now. I want Chester to tour off of it, even if it gets in the way of the new LP album. Seriously, LP went on hold for Fort Minor, so Chester should be able to tour with his album. My liking for DBS has just increased by like 1000 now that I know the next LP album will be a concept album.

LP doesnt need any other producer, we have Mike fuckin' Shinoda, he can do it together with the band, we dont need other person to ruin lp like rick rubin did.

i already told, mike producing lp will be pretty bad

he will ruin the band, mike is the curse in person, and will be a lot of pressure in his back

mike can't handle a band like linkin park, is too much to him, he will go mad producing, singing, playing, writing

lp isn't any band or rapper to mike produce, he can't handle do this, he will fail producing the album

lp isn't paramore, fall out boy, simple plan or any flopped band, mike produce one band with more than 50kk sold is too much to him

he can't fail producing lp

Edited by handsheldhigh

Just a thought, how about you bring your opinion over to mikeshinoda.com and tell him what you think? I'm sure that he'd have some words for you. It would be a lot for him to do, yes, but I think that it would be awesome...

I like to listen to a record with a lot of different moods and themes to the songs, not just one continuous feeling.

That's not what a concept album is AT ALL. A unifying theme does not mean all the songs will sound the same. Look at Hands Held High and No More Sorrow, those 2 songs deal with essentially the same subject matter, and they're musically as different as night and day.

HEHE, the new album will sounds like 'dance music' and joe will appear more than the last album (mtm) xD

:lol: yeah let's bring some Eric Prydz or Lady Gaga xD

But seriously, i think a concept album can sound good. I would like them to do an album about touring. There will have hapiness and sadness. Hapiness for the excitment on stage with the crowd and stuff, and sadness about when they're far from their family and friends.

I'm very excited for this. I love concept albums. My Chemical Romance's The Black Parade changed my life. I know that might sound silly...but it did. My story is right here: http://thankyoumcr.com/story/268/return/a-m-2/.

I think it would be really cool if LP comes out with a concept album.

Year Zero was great, too.

Really? I never knew that about Inhuman Rampage. American Idiot I guess is considered a concept album, but I usually use concept album to refer to an album that tells a story, not just one who's songs all have the same theme.

No, there's a story to American Idiot. I was absessed with Green Day at one point and I knew the story back and forth. You can find it somewhere on the internet...I can't remember where now.