8-Bit Rebellion: Names

hahninator

I just wish it was longer. It was a lot of fun, but it was way too short. Now, the only thing there is to do is level up and get all of the trophies. I hate that they made the trophies for the number of friends and ratings you have because now all of the shoutboxes are full of spam.

I would really like to see the HT versions of the band and the other 8-bit songs in future updates.

This, this, and this.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as you all may know, I'm BlackChester..

just hit 100.000

@Joseph, we were not batteling, I played offline while you hit the #1

you did never overpass me ;)

I'm chillin' at the LPU Club right now.. come down there if you want to meet me

PS: I needed about 1:30h to complete the game.. downloaded it right

after it came out in germany and finished it at about 3am in the morning xD (it came out at 1:00

download finished at 1:30)

Edited by BlackChester

as you all may know, I'm BlackChester..

just hit 100.000

@Joseph, we were not batteling, I played offline while you hit the #1

you did never overpass me ;)

True. We're not battling, but congratulations on remaining up there in first dude.

I believe that on that night I passed you for like, five minutes and I never got to have a go again for a whole day but thats alright, you're good man.

True. We're not battling, but congratulations on remaining up there in first dude.

I believe that on that night I passed you for like, five minutes and I never got to have a go again for a whole day but thats alright, you're good man.

that were the five minutes that I've played offline ^^

I bought the game too. It wan't so expensive, only 3.99 Euro (I thought it will be 7.99 Euro, but luckily I was wrong :)). I just played for 1-2 hours, so I didn't beat the game, but I love it very much. My nickname is CsabaZz.

so im thinking of getting an ipod touch, but only if 8-bit will play on it, so will it?

sorry a bit off topic

I have an iPod Touch 2nd Gen (16 GB), and sometimes the app can be slow a bit: I just touch the screen, nothing happends for 10-20 sec, and then reacts the app. After 1-5 minutes using the app I didn't get such slowing. I think it need to get some optimisation, but the app is playable (not totally yet). I'm sure we get soon an update! :)

If you will buy an 3rd/4th(?) gen iPod Touch, I think you won't get such a problem.

Edited by Nezumi86

there are just two generations of iPod touch

1st: w/out speackers

2nd: w/ speakers

to play the game you need: firmware 3.x.x it can be played on both.

I recommend the iPod Touch, I have a very cheap phone combined with this awesome device...and I have an iTouch 1st gen 8GB and 2nd gen 32GB and I couldnt live w/out it..

I just had a question for people who have been playing for a while. everytime i try to finish the first mission, to destroy the posters, i have to quit, and i cant figure out how to save. everytime i sign back on i have to start the mission over. is that how it goes, or is there a way to save?