8-Bit Rebellion: Names

hahninator

there are just two generations of iPod touch

1st: w/out speackers

2nd: w/ speakers

Thats wrong, there are 3 generations of the iPod touch, the last gen is only offered in 32gb and 64gb i believe.

BTW, finally put installed it on the iPhone, eng42ine

Edited by Papelbon

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there are just two generations of iPod touch

1st: w/out speackers

2nd: w/ speakers

to play the game you need: firmware 3.x.x it can be played on both.

I recommend the iPod Touch, I have a very cheap phone combined with this awesome device...and I have an iTouch 1st gen 8GB and 2nd gen 32GB and I couldnt live w/out it..

Thx, but I have a 16GB 2nd Ipod Touch with Firmware 3.x.x .. and it doesn't work...

Thx, but I have a 16GB 2nd Ipod Touch with Firmware 3.x.x .. and it doesn't work...

As I wrote, I have a same device, and the app is working fine through WiFi. Can you browse the web via WiFi? Check your connection, and if you can visit some webpage, but the app isn't working, then try to reinstall the app. Check your router! Can you connect you iPod with your PC via WiFi? If you have problems yet, try to contact with the developers!

Papelbon: you're right, these are 3 gen of iPod Touch. The last gen (3rd) showed up with 32/64 GB storage capacity (more RAM and powerer processor), the 8 GB 3rd gen iPod Touch has same hardware than the 2nd gen iPod Touch. The 4th gen iPod Touch will be showed up soon (early fall).