8-Bit Rebellion: Names

hahninator

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finished the game yesterday, loved it =]

But, now I'm stuck with an agents head, and I have no idea how to fix it! lol

EDIT: Oops, nevermind, I figured it out.

Edited by Jen88

razorrednoise, but I'm not sure I'll really be on. I reinstalled it to try and fix a constant crashing problem but ofc that wiped my progress. I don't know if I can be bothered doing what I did again 8-)

What you could try is to restore your iphone/ipod touch.

so back it up, restore with the latest firmware and try again.

I just beat it. To be honest, I didn't really enjoy it. The game had a lot of bugs and I feel it was hyped up way too much...Not bad for a 5 dollar game though.

I feel pretty much the same, though it's cool to have "Blackbird" and the 8 "8-bit" versions of LP tracks. I actually dig the music video. It reminds me of the mini-documentaries that were released with all of the Beatles remasters a few months ago.

I just wish it was longer. It was a lot of fun, but it was way too short. Now, the only thing there is to do is level up and get all of the trophies. I hate that they made the trophies for the number of friends and ratings you have because now all of the shoutboxes are full of spam.

I would really like to see the HT versions of the band and the other 8-bit songs in future updates.

I just wish it was longer. It was a lot of fun, but it was way too short. Now, the only thing there is to do is level up and get all of the trophies. I hate that they made the trophies for the number of friends and ratings you have because now all of the shoutboxes are full of spam.

I would really like to see the HT versions of the band and the other 8-bit songs in future updates.

my exact thoughts.

my exact thoughts.

+1

second thing, don't know why only the germans are doing it XDD

writing something in their native language that also sucks, at first i did it also, but i changed it very fast, cause everybody should understand what is posted^^

+1

second thing, don't know why only the germans are doing it XDD

writing something in their native language that also sucks, at first i did it also, but i changed it very fast, cause everybody should understand what is posted^^

i've noticed this too, but i don't think you can stop this in any way.