"Inside Of Me" - next DBS single?

LESTAT

"Inside of Me" is Dead by Sunrise's new single off their October-released "Out of Ashes". Lead singer and Linkin Park frontman Chester Bennington sings about self-pity and making a change: "I feel all alone everyday / And just so far away / I know something's got to change / Inside of me". Leaning more towards emo pop than post-grunge, the song is part of the group's debut album full of riff-driven tracks as well as melodic acoustic numbers.

This is a follow-up to "Let Down", a slower cadence and darker, moodier track about getting over past mistakes.

To hear "Inside of Me", go to AOL Radio's New Alternative First station.

Source: http://www.aolradioblog.com/2010/01/28/dea...e-inside-of-me/

Both "Crawl Back In" and "Let Down" were announced the same way:

http://www.aolradioblog.com/2009/08/05/dea...k-in-new-music/

http://www.aolradioblog.com/2009/11/11/dea...nrise-let-down/

walking in circles isn't a good enough song for becoming a single or isn't it just not mainstream enough or what's the reasoning behind not picking it as a single?

Inside Of Me sounds like it was made to be a single.

Whenever I hear it I feel like it should be the opening theme of some TV show.

Wasn't Inside of Me released as a song on one of the singles already? :P

Inside Of Me is the second track on the digital Let Down single released last year on Amazon.fr. Kinda funny, the Let Down CD comes out in about a month and yet they announce a new Single^^ I really like Inside Of Me as a song though, good Single in my opinion!

Don't be surprised if there isn't a CD single for Inside of Me. It was already released to radio, and it's on the digital version of the Let Down single, so they might just shoot a video for it and leave it at that.

where do i begin! Man when i first heard IOM i didnt like it, to this day its alright but i would have much rather seen Fire, the lyrics, the guitar work, shit man even the artwork was McBitchin. Let's see how this goes

Isn't "Inside of Me" on the "Let Down" Single? It would be pretty pointless to release it then. But a Video would be great. They could take mine. xD

I didn't like the song either at the beginning. But now I love it. This song is the most energetic song of Dead By Sunrise.