DBS 2010 European Tour!

Nameless

I'm calling right now that the only setlist addition for the 2010 shows will be Into You, if they change the set at all.

I agree. I don't think we'll see Give Me Your Name inducted into the setlist or played every night. If it were to be played, it probably be every other night or so. The vocals just sound way to high pitched to performed on a daily basis.

In The Darkness is a different story. If this were to be played regularly, I could see being placed toward the end of the set or somewhere close to the encore break similar to how TLTGYA was.

Edited by FORTsunrise

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can almost see how things might play out...

The LP album will be finished in 2010... I say between June and August. Also Chester has said he wants to do a full proper world tour with DBS I believe. Also there was a RUMOR posted on the LPL facebook that there wasn't any tours with LP set till August. Once again... RUMOR.

If things keep going the way they are, and if LP doesn't plan on touring till August (Rumor), then I could see DBS doing a full summer tour. This is all speculation of course and Mike could come out and say the new LP will be coming out in May or June with a summer tour. Never know with the band these days.

I know they have said that DBS isn't slowing down the album but... Meh... lets see how the next few months go.

Edited by Red_Zero

Everyone has to see that DBS will have more avenues of touring to explore once LP is back in full. For artists who have adopted side projects such as Chester and Mike, it is much harder to promote your own material as it is your main band's without the backing off a major record label. When it comes to side projects, an artist is pretty much on their own when it comes to marketing. Sure your booking management will secure you shows but that doesn't mean your label will jump through hoops to try and bank money off a project they know won't stand toe to toe with the artist's main act.

Fort Minor shared a similar tale and Mike has even warned Chester of this difficulty. Chester himself said during an interview before the Houston show that once LP resumes touring more gates will open for DBS and they'll be able to put their name out to a broader audience. I wouldn't be surprised that if there were to be Projekt Revolution tour this summer, DBS would be one of the acts on the bill. The same could be said with international tours as well.

Just my two cents...

perhaps Berlin and/or Hamburg.

Great they come back. One shouldn't bother too much about not seeing them in US. I dunno about how the record sold in the USA but it was kinda good here, so they go where they have full venues and lots of fans, that's just the way it is. Just like USA got the best (and only real) P:R tour.