DBS 2010 European Tour!

Nameless

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice that we can see dbs in germany

But I want to repeat something I said a few weeks ago in addition with dbs tour dates

You will see this is a lot to do for chester... touring with dbs (more and more new dates), studio work with LP, his family...

I'm sure we have to wait for the new LP album till the end of 2010

What do you guys think about??

Edited by FS84

Nice that we can see dbs in germany

But I want to repeat something I said a few weeks ago in addition with dbs tour dates

You will see this is a lot to do for chester... touring with dbs (more and more new dates), studio work with LP, his family...

I'm sure we have to wait for the new LP album till the end of 2010

What do you guys think about??

LP album is probably coming out in 2011. They are taking their sweet ass time.

If DBS continues to tour, I am hoping they'll at least hit places they haven't been before. Germany has an absurd number of shows for this band. They haven't hit quite a few areas of the USA. Entire southeast has been skipped, northwest, midwest. Australia and New Zealand had some FM shows.

You didn't go to Pinkpop in 07?

No man... My parents thought I was too young. I was 13 at the time...

I'm fucking excited!

im going to cologne too - think tickets will be around 25-30eu

Melkweg tickets are 20eu

Edited by ChesterLP

Man, this is so fucked up. Hamburg already had a show. What about the rest of the US?? DBS is such a damn mess. This is gonna be 7 shows for DBS in Germany. Why not Sydney or something in the US or Canada? I'd like to see DBS too, I don't know why they keep playing the same places - Vegas.

I find it absolutely hilarious that people still get their panties in such a wad over where bands play. Get over it. I'm sure this is just the beginning of a substantial European tour that has many unnanounced shows to come.

Dead By Sunrise has played one real show in Germany up to this point. Tagging along on a tour and playing 3 songs in the middle of Linkin Park's set isn't a "DBS show." A one-song "live" performance (as in, live vocals and pre-recorded music) on a random TV show isn't a "DBS show."

LP album is probably coming out in 2011. They are taking their sweet ass time.

I have 100% confidence that the new LP album will be out in 2010.

Also, I'm calling right now that the only setlist addition for the 2010 shows will be Into You, if they change the set at all.

Because of DBS?

haha, no! but i see how one might understand it that way :D .

the US is a much bigger country and while bands, that come over here to europe, normally tour around germany (mostly: berlin, hamburg, cologne/düsseldorf, munich) and cover all directions because germany is like 800km to 600km in size, americans get ditched all the time. even smaller american bands get anywhere near SOMETHING big in germany while smaller bands in the US often can't get over their state or tour their neighbour at max.

so, if schoecknlgdssd-guy (sorry, can't get it right right now :P ) complains about a 1 1/2 hour drive (or less than an hour train travel!!!) than he should rather be happy to not live in big america.

hope that clears the fog :D

Edited by Trumtram