DBS 2010 European Tour!

Nameless

I defenetly want JK als Support for DBS.. that would be sooooo awesome ^^

Oh yes, please!

I'm gonna attend Cologne, Berlin, and Hamburg, since the tour is in my vacations from university :) Hell yeah! ... If JK are support act (and play at least 6 or 7 songs), then I'm also in for Amsterdam!

Edited by immortalsoul

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yes, please!

I'm gonna attend Cologne, Berlin, and Hamburg, since the tour is in my vacations from university :) Hell yeah! ... If JK are support act (and play at least 6 or 7 songs), then I'm also in for Amsterdam!

That'd be awesome :)

Edited by Tomer

Seriously, stop complaining about the prices.

1.) You can't change them anyway.

2.) I remember Mike saying that the level of fame and the money a band makes has no relation to each other. Several times.

3.) My very first eventim ticket had 2 verrrry tiny labels on it:

"System fee: 2,50 €"

"Presale fee: 5,40€"

...that makes the price 7,90€ higher than normal just because you buy them via eventim. And those fees have probably been increased over the last years, my first ticket is from 2007.

So whoever decides about the prices, it definetely HAS to do with eventim rather than with the band.

And don't forget that DBS might not be as famous as LP, but they are a band with 6 members and 6 instruments and that's more work for more roadies and more stuff to organize than with a band of 3 or 4 members.

Other bands want over 100€ for a concert ticket, and I see lots of ppl complaining about 35? Come on, get over it.

That's nice! But I wouldn't get my hopes up for JK...

Is there a LPU meet'ngreet for the european dates? :o

We don't know yet. I hope Adam reads this...

Maybe there will be other sources for M&Gs besides the LPU ;)

i doubt the SDS would be able to hook you up,if thats what your referencing, but you never know i suppose

Maybe the band just doesn't want to meet fans. I mean I'm sure they would but they didnt really make an effort at Ulalume, NYC, Hamburg(unless you got there early or stuck around after the show). But somehow did a public meet and greet at the recent TX show which is bs to me.

just ordered my tickets for teh show in Holland

lol...I only need to pay for it with my bank account now

Are you also going to belgium show?

If so you can order and pay with your bank too :) (and you get ur ticket after one day)