DBS 2010 European Tour!

Nameless

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if google is right... then that means 56 US dollars? Goddamn Ulalume wasnt even that much . it was like 40 bucks with 4 bands

the uk show is like 23 pound with the booking fee so thats like 40 somthink dollars but for me it would be 23 pound for ticket about 50 to 80 pound for train ticket and at least 60 pound for hotel plus food and drink spends so no way i can make the gig

considering about an hour of material (therefore an hour long setlist) the price is in no way justified.

unless you were a Julien-K fan and JK opened up and Chester joins for Maestro and Techinical Difficulties then goes into the DBS set then yes id have to agree with you. :D

Wasnt NYC & LA only like 25 bucks? I guess its more expensive over there in Europe cuz of customs and such.

Im sure Astat can probably explain it better haha

if google is right... then that means 56 US dollars? Goddamn Ulalume wasnt even that much . it was like 40 bucks with 4 bands

I think it's something like 50 US dollars atm. it's about 1€=1,42$. A lot of money for one ticket for a band which is rather unkown (compared to LP and stuff). I thought it'd be something like 20-25€.