Mike LPU Chat

hahninator

Maybe, my question is kinda offtopic but i always asked myself what song is playing in every LPTV Episode in the beginning and in the end?! Does someone know if there's a longer version than that? :)

We get that every time we post about an LPTV episode. Do you not follow Mike's blog?

Why dosen't mike perform songs like no raods lest and in between live?They're such AMAZING SONGS and Mike sings them soo well!

No idea where you've been but Mike sings live - he sang on P5hng Me A*wy which was performed at every show between Projekt Revolution 2003 and the Meteora World Tour in 2004.

In Between was played throughout the European and US Winter Tours in 2008.

No Roads Left was rehearsed but they didn't like the way the song sounded so it's as simple as that - they didn't play it.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im sitting here listening to Shock Value 2.Does anyone know if LP ever worked with him like originally thought? Or was there nothing at all.

Could be a good question, but maybe I just diddnt see any news on it

Edited by BrandonR24

tour question may be stupid but they really need to tour south america and here in south africa, seriously. We get the killers, robbie williams, metallica and a lot of other bands but never lp. I want to see them once before i die...

well hybris theory took them very fewer time than M2M,and it was a better album. Numb is an epic song and it was recorded within days, as well as what i've done (imo of course).

more time doesnt always mean more quality..and anyway it;s gonna be 3 years since M2M in May, so they have to freshen up a bit! i think it's necessary for the band to release an album in early summer...and,anyway,they've been working quite a lot for it..

That's not necessarily true. LP did spend the fewest studio hours in there, but they've had their whole lives to write their debut album, especially since the songs that are on it are some of their oldest ever. So in a way HT was the longest in production.

so far the chat has been rather slow, answered my question which is cool.

Only real note worthy info is that the iphone game will contain exclusives maybe even tracks, the art work for the new album will be the best so far (thus no band photos which is good) and the album will most probably contain explicit lyrics

Edited by GraDoN

I wouldn't be surprised if Mike hates this website lol every other post ends with "lplive.net".

EDIT: mshinoda says: I think those VMA songs are online, no? I can put them up on ms.com, I suppose.

Edited by Aiman