Mike LPU Chat

hahninator

he did say singles + new album songs for the upcoming tours, they obviously want to please the masses since he said that unfortunately the lpu likes HTEP but normal concert goers does not so they want to play popular songs. Boring setlists all over again.

Well there has not been said enough about the new album to actually make an opinion on it, mike seesm to be rapping less and singing more, for some unknown reason, i really prefer him rapping :/

glad my question got answered though, feels good and warm on the inside lol

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well at least Mike will be heard more in some of the songs... I know you could hear him doing a little back up here and there in MTM but I hope he can be heard more this time around.

I'm interested in hearing the song with changing singing parts myself.

nice there hoping for jan release for iphone game lpu ppl will get preview and new website is theme of the game plus once u finnish the game u get a new lp song nice

I wonder if the new song will be from the new album...or maybe it'll be a demo. Who knows but it could be the 6th string song lol??? :lol:

Edited by LP_and_PIE

linkin park done it live in 2001

His answer from that interview was worded in a way that implied that it was cut from the demo tape, and then performed with Chester, once, live.

Bah, there are probably like twenty songs from those sessions anyway. Wonder why he specifically ruled out Xero demos...

I will be paying really close attention to his blog now to see when all the VMA scores go up. ;)

If they do at all, I bet you anything it'll just be the same 5 we already have.

Got my question answered! :D So there is a possible chance that there might be another LPU Tour since Mike said the band will talk about it before the next tour.

Which is pretty much the same answer that's been given every time the band's been asked about another LPU tour in the future. Don't count on it.

linkin park done it live in 2001

Highly doubtful it was in 2001. It was most likely sometime in 2000.