LPU 9 - Fav Song?

hahninator

Don't blame me, I actually didn't do it this time - blame LP for the lack of news (haha, jk jk)...but since I literally have nothing to post that's news-related, I thought I'd ask a question:

If you could pick ONE LPU 9 track that you were most excited for - which one would it be, and why?

And if you could pick TWO, what would your second one be - and why?

An example answer would be "I'd like to hear Faint and Breaking The Habit because they're from Meteora" - an example answer would NOT be "I'd like to hear them all becuz LP rox my sox".

Go!

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to shit brix on Drum Song and Fear.

lmao

the song im looking foward to most is Across The Line simply because it is a brand new song

second most is A.06 long version because i love the short version, want to see how its different/similar

Leave Out All The Rest and Across The Line are my favorite tracks on the CD. Get ready.

PS - You'll love Faint and BTH.

sometimes i really hate you. also

Faint cause my fav song.

Leave Out All The Rest cause the version now is like epic.

i would say i like to hear most a-six, cause the short version kicks already ass, so i like to hear the full version of it and drum song! hope we have mikes vocals on it, same with fear!!

yeah a-six i wonder why we are the only ones to now who want that :D

F.09 would be my 2nd choice

I'm really keen on hearing how Japan transformed into Across The Line, because the clip of them working on it in the studio sounded really good. And Breaking The Habit is one of my all time favourite songs, so I'm interested to see how Drawing developed into BTH.

I'm really keen on hearing how Japan transformed into Across The Line, because the clip of them working on it in the studio sounded really good. And Breaking The Habit is one of my all time favourite songs, so I'm interested to see how Drawing developed into BTH.