LPU 9 - Fav Song?

hahninator

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The track I'm most excited about is Across The Line. I think it's obvious why - we don't get a new song every day and Japan sounds awesome.

Then... hmm, hard to choose - there are so many great demos on the CD. I'm excited about all of them, but oh, well, let's say Fear. I just want to hear this song with Mike singing it.

1) Drawing

2) Across the line

Well, my favorite song has always been Breaking The Habit

I'm really quite excited to listen its demo song, should be amazing as well

And then "Across the line" because i loved the snippet we heard about "Japan" but also because it is a new song

Edited by Nowhere

....An example answer would be "I'd like to hear Faint and Breaking The Habit because they're from Meteora" - an example answer would NOT be "I'd like to hear them all becuz LP rox my sox".

Go!

I'm not an example (at least I hope not), and that's EXACTLY how I feel.

I can't even wear sox anymore, it gets so intense....

And just so as to not anger The Hahninator ::

//Japan (cause I've been wanting that track ever since my first viewing of the MTM DVD)

//A-Six (cause I wanna know if the respelling was worth it or not).

I believe No1 would be Faint demo, cause is my favorite song, and the second one the full version of A.06 cause it's the best and heaviest instrumental LP ever made, and the full version gonna rock (the LPU2 version is less than a minute...). These are my top 2 for now. When I get the CD and listen Across the line and the other songs maybe my Top 2nd option would change... But Faint will forever be on top!!! ;-)

Edited by Eddie

Hell, thats too hard to pick. I wanna hear them all XD

But I'd probably go with A.06 & Stick n' Move

A.06 because its EXTENDED hell, We've always thought that it was way too short. I wonder how much longer it'll be and if they'd be any more killer riffs in it.

Thats another thing that I'm interested in the most, I'm 100% sure that most of these will have different lyrics, but I'm very curious to see if theres any drastic music changes (some might be shorter or even longer than the album versions)

That leads me up to Stick n' Move. Will it be close to what Rhinestone (forgotten) sounded like on the 9-track demo CD? I'm willing to bet it'll be the case, completley recorded with but chester singing instead of mark.

So many questions! I wonder even if the LTGYA demo has the ebow on the solo like they said in the album notes...?

Well, each one has its own appeal, which is what I find so incredible about LPU9; they're finally doing something right.

A.06 long version would just be plain epic, since the short version of the song is already so.

The original Faint demo was said to be almost twice as slow, meaning that this is going to be quite interesting (on a side note, when slowed down, it sounds just like from the inside).

The By Myself demo is an alternate demo of the demos we already have, so we can expect something interesting from it.

Fear is going to rock, because most likely it's going to be Mike's vocals with alternate lyrics on there.

Figure .09's demo is most likely going to be the one with Chester singing during the verses, as opposed to Mike rapping. The large change is probably why they picked it in the first place.

Stick N move is going to be epic because it's going to be a CD quality version of a demo, most likely with Chester doing the vocals, and Mike sounding more like he sounds in the HT era.

Across the line should be self explanatory; though when I first learned that it was actually Japan I got thrown off (not in a bad way, I just entirely did not see it coming).

Drawing is supposed to be the BTH demo instrumental that was what, six minutes long? Something around that. Always good to hear an extended instrumental of a song that everyone likes.

And lastly, Drum Song, which will be incredibly awesome because Mike will be on the vocals (we can hear a clip of it on one of the LPUTVs when those few LPUers won that referral contest).

This is a dream to any hardcore LP fan. Let's be happy that the LPU is finally doing something right (as opposed to LPU7).

Oh, and I guarantee that once the CD leaks, SOME people are going to be like "OH WOW THIS CD SUCKS WHAT DID LP DO THE DEMOS SUCK AND SO DOES ACROSS THE LINE LOLOLOLOLOL"

The people who say that can finally be identified as the LP fans who are never happy with anything the band does.

Edited by Acodemaster

Well, each one has its own appeal, which is what I find so incredible about LPU9; they're finally doing something right.

A.06 long version would just be plain epic, since the short version of the song is already so.

The original Faint demo was said to be almost twice as slow, meaning that this is going to be quite interesting (on a side note, when slowed down, it sounds just like from the inside).

The By Myself demo is an alternate demo of the demos we already have, so we can expect something interesting from it.

Fear is going to rock, because most likely it's going to be Mike's vocals with alternate lyrics on there.

Figure .09's demo is most likely going to be the one with Chester singing during the verses, as opposed to Mike rapping. The large change is probably why they picked it in the first place.

Stick N move is going to be epic because it's going to be a CD quality version of a demo, most likely with Chester doing the vocals, and Mike sounding more like he sounds in the HT era.

Across the line should be self explanatory; though when I first learned that it was actually Japan I got thrown off (not in a bad way, I just entirely did not see it coming).

Drawing is supposed to be the BTH demo instrumental that was what, six minutes long? Something around that. Always good to hear an extended instrumental of a song that everyone likes.

And lastly, Drum Song, which will be incredibly awesome because Mike will be on the vocals (we can hear a clip of it on one of the LPUTVs when those few LPUers won that referral contest).

This is a dream to any hardcore LP fan. Let's be happy that the LPU is finally doing something right (as opposed to LPU7).

Oh, and I guarantee that once the CD leaks, SOME people are going to be like "OH WOW THIS CD SUCKS WHAT DID LP DO THE DEMOS SUCK AND SO DOES ACROSS THE LINE LOLOLOLOLOL"

The people who say that can finally be identified as the LP fans who are never happy with anything the band does.

+1

and the last bit of what u said has made my sig ! i cant wait for LPU9

I can't really decide so I'm gonna just list in order what I want to hear most.

1. Drum Song- TLTGYA is one of my fav songs off M2M so hearing the demo should be awesome.

2. Figure.09- Another favorite off of Meteora.

3. Fear- I hope it's the version with Mike singing, so I'm pretty excited about that.

4. Across The Line- I nv really got into the Japan clip, but should be interesting to hear one of the final songs that should've been on M2M.

5. Drawings- No comments necessary, it's Breaking the Habit people, cmon.

6. Faint- Not my FAV song of all time but I'm interested in hearing the sped up version if that's the one that's gonna be on the CD.

7. A-Six- This song always reminds me of Papercut, the riffs are pretty similiar so I could see this as like an alternate Papercut or something.

8. Stick N' Move- I hope Chester is on this version, but I'm almost positive it will be a remastered Xero track.

9. Sad- I've heard way too many By Myself demos to really be excited for this, but still it's an unreleased demo.