Fuse's Best Video of 2009: Round Three

Nameless

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations but I could give a fuck less on who gets offended by something like that - LPL has freedom of speech to a certain extent, I see nothing wrong with Ladygaga (the LPL user).

And for the record,

Ignorance video destroys New Divide in my opinion. Cheating is never the way to win, though.

I'll take the effects used over the plain video of Ignorance anyday

Meh... let them win. LP already has loads of actual awards :lol:

Word! ;)

I think Ignorance is much better than New devide :P

"New Divide" is a much better song but "Ignorance" is a much better video; at least better than the video with the Transformers footage.

This is not a riot ground, people. There's no winning to that unless Fuse.tv detects their macro engine. I don't fucking care if they won.

Past is the past when Linkin Park fans cheat. Now, no cheats used for Linkin Park. After all, I gained an info that this online voting system is bullshit. After all, a Green Day fan leaked the cheat and backfired. I remember at the start New Divide gained more votes than Ignorance and Know Your Enemy.

QUOTE: "I think Ignorance is much better than New devide"

Ignorance never got any #1 on billboards. Epic Fail.

I think people are being a bit harsh towards Paramore, damn. They are a good band, I like Paramore. Some of the things said really surprise me.

Paramore and every band thats not named Linkin Park or in any affiliation with Linkin Park suck. Every band should idolize Linkin Park.

Linkin Park is the best band in all the land!

This is the Linkin Park Live forums, so any positive talk about any other band should be unacceptable :o

Boom goes the dynamite.

some paramore faggots fans are using bots so its kinda senseless to be honest, f*** you paramore fans!

This. is. not. news.

Since the beginning of the internet, everybody from all sides cheat on polls. Even LP fans. Furthermore, there is the simple fact that internet polls aren't scientific in the least. Just the way it's set up doesn't lend itself to an accurate measurement on whose more popular. LP may simply be losing because a larger percentage of LP fans have better things to do vs. a younger twilight-loving fanbase that have yet to find lives.

The fact that this seems to be surprising to many people here kinda explains why people seem to be undertaking in this futile exercise.

Voting awards have never been about who had the best popular opinion, it's always about who had the best bots..... Assuming they even COUNT the votes. Since I found out that reality TV shows with a vote system don't count their votes and picked the winner based on how much ratings it would rake in, I have no reason to assume that fuse or MTV wouldn't do the same with their award shows, much less make sure their voting machines have any integrity.

And to everyone bickering about LP and paramore: LOL.

Ignorance video destroys New Divide in my opinion.

LOOOOL! I dont see whats so cool in some girl singing into a lightbulb and the band playing in a dark shelter! hahah!

anyways you guys are right. whu cares about fuse? its just a tv station that noone watches. and anywatys if someone wins they wont get an actual reward will they?

Ignorance is bliss. This thread is rather funny in that way...

Who's to say which is band is better? It all comes down to opinion, and this is an LP forum. I'm not the biggest Paramore fan in the world, but I have enough respect for them not to drill them into the ground because their fans are cheating in an online award that honestly doesn't mean anything.

Band bashing because you don't personally like their music is the most ridiculous and idiotic thing I am forced to witness on the internet... We LP fans know of this, as Linkin Park has been bashed quite consistently for some time now.

Paramore is seems to be one of the more down to earth, honest bands around... I haven't really witnessed anything that warrants so much Paramore hate.

Regardless, I would have voted for Linkin Park.

Who gives a fuck. Let Paramore rub their web awards in Linkin Parks face. I'll go tell Hahn to re-shine the grammy's. Speaking of which, Paramore needs only 47 Million more votes to remind the LP fans how many albums LP have sold.

You could'nt say it better! End of story!

man, i can't believe how ignorant and stupid some of you are. of course, we're in a LP related forum, but does that really mean, that everyone saying something AGAINST LP is a traitor or something??? that is fucking Kindergarten...

and i hope you noticed, that LP made it to the 3rd round without cheating... paramore didn't... so.

i always thought, LP-fans are great fans, who're open to other bands and music... i'm really sad, now after reading all that stupid 'everything-except-LP-sucks'-shit... don't you guys have other music at home? you can tell that your granny not me...

to make a long story short: i don't give a shit about this freaking award... LP just won an EMA. why don't be happy about that? and stop bitching! it doesn't make you look intelligent...

Edited by kidOhri

All in all, it's just a stupid award. Stop QQing and get on with life. To be fair, LP fans have done their share of cheating in the past, too. I've been around to see it, and if you're going to cry about how other bands have fans devoted enough to do such a thing, maybe you should look at LP's fans as well. Your responses in general seem to prove that LP has the same kind of fans as Paramore in terms of quality.

YES!

These kind of voting things are so fucking stupid. All it EVER comes down to is whose fans can out-cheat everyone else's fans. LP fans have always been just as guilty as using bots, hacks, glitches, etc. on these type of voting things as every other band's fans. Which is precisely why I have never, and will never, take part in any of them. They're one of the dumbest things on the entire Internet, IMO.

I also agree. At least when it comes to LP I don't think I'm ever gonna vote for them again. This band truly had their award fix already and they have enough fans to vote for them, obviously, so no need for me to waste any more time *lol* It might sound harsh but I rather go and support the underground or the lesser popular bands who would really need it. And no, I'm also not gonna vote for Paramore since I don't like them.

I'm convinced LP fans are cheating as well or have been cheating in the past, and Fuse, MTV etc. are totally aware of that. If they actually gave a a shit about bands cheating, they would set up an IP or mail notification where one can only vote once (or where it is at least a bit harder to cheat), as it is the case in a lot of lesser popular votings.

Edited by immortalsoul

I haven't voted yet, but guess what, I voted for Green Day way back! GASP! haha Seriously though it's been a thing for years now. With a dedicated fanbase and today's technology, its those who win. I mean LP and Paramore are both good bands in my opinion. Either that win to me is okay, but I do know that the cheating is not new and usually not something avoidable cause at least one band will do it. I've worked on enough street teams for bands/labels that I know even labels encourage street teams to do this exact thing to get a band to win. But when it boils down to it, it's just another internet poll with a title at the end of it. And ALL polls are flawed. SO just like who you like better cause that's not going to change is it? Don't bash the others for it either (and i mean both, paramore fans bashing lp fans, and vise versa).