Fuse's Best Video of 2009: Round Three

Nameless

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

man, i can't believe how ignorant and stupid some of you are. of course, we're in a LP related forum, but does that really mean, that everyone saying something AGAINST LP is a traitor or something??? that is fucking Kindergarten...

and i hope you noticed, that LP made it to the 3rd round without cheating... paramore didn't... so.

i always thought, LP-fans are great fans, who're open to other bands and music... i'm really sad, now after reading all that stupid 'everything-except-LP-sucks'-shit... don't you guys have other music at home? you can tell that your granny not me...

to make a long story short: i don't give a shit about this freaking award... LP just won an EMA. why don't be happy about that? and stop bitching! it doesn't make you look intelligent...

Let's not use the harsh words and ways to treat your Linkin Park fan friends, dudes. Don't try to compare Paramore or Linkin Park. It never makes sense or truth.

NOT REALLY well said. I disagree in mocking or challenging other people's taste. This... 'everything-except-LP-sucks'-''''shit'''' is what I make a living out of it. None of us are saying Paramore is traitor or what the fuck. We just hate cheating, that's all. We are Linkin Park fans, REMEMBER. Some of us are like... we are not voting anymore because it's bullshit.

Okay, Paramore is great n you like them and get pissed because we insult them. I can understand that really well because IN MY COUNTRY, Linkin Park is not very famous recently. I was insulted hundreds of times even by MY SIBLINGS for listening to LINKIN PARK. I HATE POP SONGS, that's all.

(LP won Best World Stage Performance thanks to Chester's Given Up screams.)

Metallica, Cradle of Filth, Disturbed, Dragonforce are my 'less' favorites. OKAY? I'll consider LP as 85% daily listened songs.

BTW, Lady Gaga's fans and Britney Spears's fans are doing the macro thing too. Childish idea.

@My4oKFanLP, GREEN DAY CHEATED TOO, DUDE. But never mind, it's just another voting system. Plain shit, people, plain shit.

Edited by Square_Head

QUOTE: "I think Ignorance is much better than New devide"

Ignorance never got any #1 on billboards. Epic Fail.

Being #1 on Billboards doesn't mean the song is good. London Bridge by Fergie was a #1 hit, and Papercut was not. I guess that means London Bridge is a better song.

Epic fail on your end, buddy.

are you serious?... even yellow submarine from the beatles has a better video ... anyone can get a dark room with a lamp whats the great deal with that video?

And I quote, "The video shows Williams being singled out and ignored by the other members of the band. She shines a light bulb directly in their faces, whilst describing how they ignore her and treat her like just another stranger in the lyrics. The cramped and bare setting emphasizes the inescapable, rising tensions between the band members."

Which is a pretty deep concept compared to LP's 'let's have a flying whale', 'let's have a riot', 'hey let's have a riot AGAIN', and 'look at me, I'm in space' music video concepts.

lolatyouguyscaringaboutanonlineaward.

go get a life.

Trust me Paramore fans are more annoying in person when your stuck in a pit full of them

ask LPPhan2005, Papelbon and Geki. Jesus Christ.

btw i like Paramore. I like Linkin Park. Does that make me bad? Youd be idiotic to think so.

Being #1 on Billboards doesn't mean the song is good. London Bridge by Fergie was a #1 hit, and Papercut was not. I guess that means London Bridge is a better song.

Epic fail on your end, buddy.

And I quote, "The video shows Williams being singled out and ignored by the other members of the band. She shines a light bulb directly in their faces, whilst describing how they ignore her and treat her like just another stranger in the lyrics. The cramped and bare setting emphasizes the inescapable, rising tensions between the band members."

Which is a pretty deep concept compared to LP's 'let's have a flying whale', 'let's have a riot', 'hey let's have a riot AGAIN', and 'look at me, I'm in space' music video concepts.

Oh really? I will ask why Paramore fans are using cheats while Linkin Park fans just stay put as normal people. Papercut not really a good song, okay. I'll accept that since Fergie's wtfs-the-name-of-the-song is famous in my country.

Don't compare BANDS, EVEN THEIR PRODUCTIONS. Their productions varies and no comparisons can be made fairly. If you're not comparing, I'll refer to linkin_boss. 'Let's have a riot' blah. I hate to keep on publishing the meaning behind every LP music video and songs. People won't understand at all.

Oh really? I will ask why Paramore fans are using cheats while Linkin Park fans just stay put as normal people. Papercut not really a good song, okay. I'll accept that since Fergie's wtfs-the-name-of-the-song is famous in my country.

I will be the first to say that LP fans have been cheating their way to LP awards since Meteora. I should know as I participated in helping do so back in 2004 or so. Don't think that LP fans are all perfect angels, because WE'VE DONE IT TOO. I'VE SEEN IT HAPPEN.

Don't compare BANDS, EVEN THEIR PRODUCTIONS. Their productions varies and no comparisons can be made fairly. If you're not comparing, I'll refer to linkin_boss. 'Let's have a riot' blah. I hate to keep on publishing the meaning behind every LP music video and songs. People won't understand at all.

You're telling ME to not make comparisons, yet you don't get on about linkin_boss comparing Paramore to the Beatles. Double standard?

Let's not use the harsh words and ways to treat your Linkin Park fan friends, dudes. Don't try to compare Paramore or Linkin Park. It never makes sense or truth.

NOT REALLY well said. I disagree in mocking or challenging other people's taste. This... 'everything-except-LP-sucks'-''''shit'''' is what I make a living out of it. None of us are saying Paramore is traitor or what the fuck. We just hate cheating, that's all. We are Linkin Park fans, REMEMBER. Some of us are like... we are not voting anymore because it's bullshit.

Okay, Paramore is great n you like them and get pissed because we insult them. I can understand that really well because IN MY COUNTRY, Linkin Park is not very famous recently. I was insulted hundreds of times even by MY SIBLINGS for listening to LINKIN PARK. I HATE POP SONGS, that's all.

(LP won Best World Stage Performance thanks to Chester's Given Up screams.)

Metallica, Cradle of Filth, Disturbed, Dragonforce are my 'less' favorites. OKAY? I'll consider LP as 85% daily listened songs.

BTW, Lady Gaga's fans and Britney Spears's fans are doing the macro thing too. Childish idea.

@My4oKFanLP, GREEN DAY CHEATED TOO, DUDE. But never mind, it's just another voting system. Plain shit, people, plain shit.

sorry, man, but you didn't get what i wanted to say. i didn't say that i like paramore, did i? but well... i got better things to do... so stop this shit. it's just another endless discussion, where everybody wants his/her opinion to be the one and only... your answer just showed me, that you didn't even want to understand others. and the last thing i would do is mocking others because of their taste! so next time: read carefully before answering! <_<

#1 Past is the past. Forget it. It's been YEARS. 6 -7 years

#2 Whatever bands I'm referring.

Okay, then, I'll have other people to refer to that. I'm NOT SAYING you're mocking <_< . I'm just telling you we don't really like Paramore as much as we like LP. End of Story. End End End.

Edited by Square_Head

I also agree. At least when it comes to LP I don't think I'm ever gonna vote for them again. This band truly had their award fix already and they have enough fans to vote for them, obviously, so no need for me to waste any more time *lol* It might sound harsh but I rather go and support the underground or the lesser popular bands who would really need it. And no, I'm also not gonna vote for Paramore since I don't like them.

I'm convinced LP fans are cheating as well or have been cheating in the past, and Fuse, MTV etc. are totally aware of that. If they actually gave a a shit about bands cheating, they would set up an IP or mail notification where one can only vote once (or where it is at least a bit harder to cheat), as it is the case in a lot of lesser popular votings.

Haha.... it won't help :P

They'll still be able to cheat

register new email (with gmail, yahoo) easy:P more votes.. more cheating haha

IP restrictions? Just use different proxy hosts - More cheating

etc... there's zillion of ways to bypass their 'measures'

That's why i dont waste time on stupid awards :) I'm sure buying their albums, buying merch, going to concerts will mean more than winning one stinky fuse award :D

Dude are you fucking serious?! paramore suck balls! linkin park kick ass! You kids dont know what real music is nowardays, you make me sick!!!

but we gotta give them a taste of their own medicine. they cant do whatever thewy want with us! i dont care that this is some stupid sappy fuse "award"! but its still not fair to give a title to some one that doesnt deserve it AT ALL!

so i say if paramore and lp fans both use this macro they will be back int the actual competition! i relly wish you could understand me....

guys you have got to listen to me. dont woryy noone is getting into troble i promise. done be afraid! TRUST MEEE!!

im going to bed now coz its midnight here. goodnight!

NO DOUBLE OR TRIPLE POSTS PLEASE! - MODS

Totally correct the fucking true... im with you man !!!

LP kick ass !!!

Cue the "ZOMG PARAMORE SUCKS!" comments from ignorant people who somehow equate their fans cheating on an online voting contest to the quality of the band. If that's the case, Linkin Park has "sucked" for years.

#1 Past is the past. Forget it. It's been YEARS. 6 -7 years

#2 Whatever bands I'm referring.

Okay, then, I'll have other people to refer to that. I'm NOT SAYING you're mocking <_< . I'm just telling you we don't really like Paramore as much as we like LP. End of Story. End End End.

Just because he took part in cheating to help LP win an online award in 2004 doesn't mean that was the last time it happened. I know for a fact that LP fans have cheated on these kind of things as recently as 2007, possibly even last year.

Like I already said, any band who wins one of these online awards does so because their fans out-cheated everybody else.

Guys it's all or nothing... If you want to win the award, do the same, it's the only and final way... Personally I did the same cause I want LP to win the award. But it's only 4500 votes per hour.... Many people must do the same... Some of you might say "It's better to lose it, instead of winning it by cheating" but IF we want to win RIGHT NOW, (god we're against 2000000+ votes...) we have to CHEAT 2 WIN!

Edited by Eddie

Ignorance is bliss. This thread is rather funny in that way...

Band bashing because you don't personally like their music is the most ridiculous and idiotic thing I am forced to witness on the internet... We LP fans know of this, as Linkin Park has been bashed quite consistently for some time now.

Paramore is seems to be one of the more down to earth, honest bands around... I haven't really witnessed anything that warrants so much Paramore hate.

Regardless, I would have voted for Linkin Park.

I couldn't agree more. Bashing a band because they don't appeal to you is completely pointless and makes you look like a naive idiot. Both LP and Paramore love their fans and go out of their way to give them what they want so picking out Paramore fans for this stupid ass Fuse vote is ridiculous. LP fans and other fans endure this so its just an endless cycle. If somebody wants to fuck with the voting system let them. Fuse is obviously not important enough for it to check their votes so who gives a shit.

In my opinion New Divide deserves to win. Its a more creative video that incorporates more than just one band's style but a movie as well. Plus the visual effects just kick so much ass.

Seriously people; who cares? It's just a freaking internet award that amounts to nothing. It doesn't decide anything about any band. Linkin Park doesn't have to win every internet award out there especially useless ones like this. I presume even the members of Linkin Park don't care about it. Paramore are the ones who need that kind of self-esteem boost, not Linkin Park. I say let them win.

Edited by arbiter

Am i blind or there are no more votes voming for paramore? i mean they have 2,89 m for couple of hrs already!

I noticed that it hasn't changed since yesterday. Opportunity, anyone?

I'll give a few examples of the times we cheated: VMAS Viewer's Choice: Breaking The Habit (close win over Good Charlotte) and another MTV show in which What I've Done won over Evanescence's Sweet Sacrifice. I'm pretty sure there's at least 1 or 2 more incidents, ok maybe a bit more. :lol:

Nobody cares enough about the Fuse awards though. Did anyone even notice last year when Given Up was voted #2 video of the year? I'm pretty damn sure all those who voted didn't care enough to watch the results on tv. LOL.

C'mon, where's the LP spirit? :D Still rooting for Lady Gaga to win.

Edited by kelies

Probably they started cheating again...

Man, you guys sure like to vote!

We're on the case and should have things back to normal soon. So check back often, and keep up the good work!

And for those saying that Fuse.tv is not a worthy award, I'd say this: It's one of the awards that lphq asks us to vote for LP in. They (or should I just say Adam) don't send requests to vote for each voting LP are taking part in, but they do for this, so probably it means something for LP...