Fuse's Best Video of 2009: Round Three

Nameless

Okay, I have to post here because a lot of the posts I've been seeing in this thread are really ignorant and offensive.

The votes of the FANS OF PARAMORE should not be an indication of THE BAND ITSELF. In all honesty I truly believe that Paramore had a better video than LP this year. In addition to that, their CD this year is pretty damn good, also one of the best of 2009.

Sure they're a young band, but with each one they grow and get better. All the members are very down to earth (youtube Hayley Williams' 'cribz' episode, it shows how perfectly normal she is. She lives in an apartment and spends her time playing Left4Dead) and really humble. Because THAT'S the sign of a commercial band.

To the guy who said that Paramore will always be known as the Twilight band, that's only because you heard them through Twilight. Going by that reasoning, MUSE should be considered the Twilight band since they are featured on both the Twilight soundtrack AND the New Moon soundtrack. But I don't see you badmouthing THEM.

Lastly, I find it offensive and ironic that someone with the username Ladygaga is using the term faggot to label people in a derogatory manner. Not only is it offensive to the LGBT community (OF WHICH LADYGAGA IS A PART OF, HENCE THE IRONY), but it brings down the expectations people have towards your intelligence.

All in all, it's just a stupid award. Stop QQing and get on with life. To be fair, LP fans have done their share of cheating in the past, too. I've been around to see it, and if you're going to cry about how other bands have fans devoted enough to do such a thing, maybe you should look at LP's fans as well. Your responses in general seem to prove that LP has the same kind of fans as Paramore in terms of quality.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These kind of voting things are so fucking stupid. All it EVER comes down to is whose fans can out-cheat everyone else's fans. LP fans have always been just as guilty as using bots, hacks, glitches, etc. on these type of voting things as every other band's fans. Which is precisely why I have never, and will never, take part in any of them. They're one of the dumbest things on the entire Internet, IMO.

The votes of the FANS OF PARAMORE should not be an indication of THE BAND ITSELF.

You're right. Who said otherwise?

Stop QQing and get on with life.

Nobody's crying (i hope) but we are expressing an opinion about these cheating Paramore fans (exactly the one\ones who are cheating, not the WHOLE fans)

Cheating (oh, if they are really cheating) is lame.

What you gain with cheating?

I'm sure that Paramore themselves would be pissed off if they'd know that their votes are made by an automated computer and not by their true and real fans.

By the way, this thread is meant as a reminder for the LP fans about voting them for this contest and gathering opinions about this "cheating way"

So please (for everybody) stop the flames and stupid sentences, thanks

Who gives a fuck. Let Paramore rub their web awards in Linkin Parks face. I'll go tell Hahn to re-shine the grammy's. Speaking of which, Paramore needs only 47 Million more votes to remind the LP fans how many albums LP have sold.

Edited by Legend

wait a minute....if paramore isnt getting told off for using a macro to gain votes, why dont we do it ourselfs?! i mean wtf??? they did it before and they didnt get dq, so we can do it for LP! Trust me, just do it.

look at it from this point of view. paramore is a sucky band and they are crap near lp. everyone agrees that linkin park squashes paramore under their feet. so why let paramore win something they dont deserve?? come on tell me! am i right???

so if you are with me do the macro that was posted earlier in the post, and do it to get lp the votes they deserve. i already did it. its super cool. and you cant call it a cheat either. it just records your mouse movement so it votes for lp several times without having you to do it. its just the same!

wait a minute....if paramore isnt getting told off for using a macro to gain votes, why dont we do it ourselfs?! i mean wtf??? they did it before and they didnt get dq, so we can do it for LP! Trust me, just do it.

look at it from this point of view. paramore is a sucky band and they are crap near lp. everyone agrees that linkin park squashes paramore under their feet. so why let paramore win something they dont deserve?? come on tell me! am i right???

so if you are with me do the macro that was posted earlier in the post, and do it to get lp the votes they deserve. i already did it. its super cool. and you cant call it a cheat either. it just records your mouse movement so it votes for lp several times without having you to do it. its just the same!

do you really want to get down to this classy?

we rather show classy with using none of that shit and loose in a way with class :)

Edited by sckofelng

I think Ignorance is much better than New devide :P

Dude are you fucking serious?! paramore suck balls! linkin park kick ass! You kids dont know what real music is nowardays, you make me sick!!!

do you really want to get down to this classy?

we rather show classy with using none of that shit and loose in a way with class :)

but we gotta give them a taste of their own medicine. they cant do whatever thewy want with us! i dont care that this is some stupid sappy fuse "award"! but its still not fair to give a title to some one that doesnt deserve it AT ALL!

so i say if paramore and lp fans both use this macro they will be back int the actual competition! i relly wish you could understand me....

guys you have got to listen to me. dont woryy noone is getting into troble i promise. done be afraid! TRUST MEEE!!

im going to bed now coz its midnight here. goodnight!

NO DOUBLE OR TRIPLE POSTS PLEASE! - MODS

Linkin Park fans have done a lot of cheating in numerous awards as well, mostly MTV related. (Don't lie, I've participated!) C'mon every fanbase has tech savvy people. :lol: But honestly, who really watches Fuse? Anyone?

As others have said, LP has won too many awards already! (Yes, including the grammys) 45 million records sold just shows how more popular they are. I mean Green Day lost and they've got a bigger following than Paramore!

Ah, what the hell. It's fun cheating. You guys can have fun with your voting!

---

TBH I think Lady Gaga deserves the win, in terms of 2009's most popular video.

Edited by kelies

but we gotta give them a taste of their own medicine. they cant do whatever thewy want with us! i dont care that this is some stupid sappy fuse "award"! but its still not fair to give a title to some one that doesnt deserve it AT ALL!

so i say if paramore and lp fans both use this macro they will be back int the actual competition! i relly wish you could understand me....

Most of us here are obsessed with LP, but we still have lives lol. The only reason we're not cheating is because we just don't care and because it's just a stupid "let's see who can vote the most" contest. In no way does this prove any of these bands are the best. If Paramore wins, it's not because they're the best bend or the most popular, but because their fans are lifeless. (The same goes for LP too) If you really think LP needs to win this because they "deserve" it the most, then go ahead and vote. The fact is the winner of this is just the result of a few fans spending days on their computers voting over and over again.

Personally, I love Paramore. I went to see them during the summer. Much better than the Jonas Brothers. But in terms of videos, New Divide beats out Ignorance. LP has been around longer, and they will always be better. Paramore will have more chances to win.

I think they are getting a bad rap just because people are now listening to them since they were on the Twilight soundtrack. I liked them before that. I just hate how people who didn't give a crap about the band before Twilight are now saying "oh i've always loved them!!"

So, in the end, Paramore will win because of their stupid-ass Twilight junkie fans who have nothing better to than to sit in front of a computer for countless hours. Just remember: don't hate the band, hate the fans.

Lastly, I find it offensive and ironic that someone with the username Ladygaga is using the term faggot to label people in a derogatory manner. Not only is it offensive to the LGBT community (OF WHICH LADYGAGA IS A PART OF, HENCE THE IRONY), but it brings down the expectations people have towards your intelligence.

Congratulations but I could give a fuck less on who gets offended by something like that - LPL has freedom of speech to a certain extent, I see nothing wrong with Ladygaga (the LPL user).

And for the record,

Ignorance video destroys New Divide in my opinion. Cheating is never the way to win, though.

Dude are you fucking serious?! paramore suck balls! linkin park kick ass! You kids dont know what real music is nowardays, you make me sick!!!

I hate people that make opinionated flaming! I like both paramore and Linkin Park... At the end of the day who likes what music is opinionated no one can say a band is better than another cause its an opinion... It really annoys me when people base an argument on opinion and at the end of the day if paramore fans wanna cheat then let them theres nothing you can do about it... rant over :)

And as I agree with mark sort of where i prefer the ignorance video but there isnt really much to say what is better...

Edited by Cleeve