The Rising Tied vs. Out of Ashes

dark_master

The Rising Tied vs. Out of Ashes  

112 members have voted

1. 1. ???

• The Rising Tied
    • Out of Ashes

Hahaha...

I don't know... I haven't had enough time with OoA yet to make a logical decision. It's VERY hard to say as of now, so I'll have to come back later, like maybe in a week or so. Both albums are very good for different reasons.

I'm not an insane hip hop fan but I really liked the way The Rising Tied was produced. I am a pretty big Jay-Z fan as well so him and the man Shinoda himself of course made me love the album. It also got me into Styles of Beyond. Chester's album was more of a rock bands and the wait to hear select tracks on the album made me love it even more so I chose Out Of Ashes. But in terms of production and release, The Rising Tied obviously beats OOA.

I'm declaring OOA the clear winner already. Half the songs on TRT didn't do anything for me after the first 2-3 listens. In fact, there are only like 4 songs on that album that I even listen to anymore. Compared to OOA, I've been playing it constantly the past couple days, and the only songs I'm remotely not feeling are Crawl Back In and Inside of Me. And even then, I only skip CBI, and that's just because it's the first single and I've already heard it a million times.

I will say TRT is mixed a lot better, though.

Edited by Astat

I can't compare the albums as wholes. They both have songs I LOVE and songs I can't stand. So I'll compare the songs I LOVE....

Remember the Name vs. Condemned = Remember the Name

Believe Me vs. Into You = Into You

Red to Black vs. End of the World = Red to Black

Kenji vs. In the Darkness = In the Darkness

Right Now vs Walking In Circles = Walking In Circles

I guess my vote goes to OOA :lol:

I Vote:

Fort Sunrise: Out of the Rising Tied

:lol: had to be said! XD

sounds great, and if you see another perspective of these two albums The Rising Tied and Out Of Ashes have something like an LP record made by fans if you put the best tracks of The Rising Tied and Out Of Ashes and will result: Out Of The Rising Tied :lol:

I think that would sound a little bit like... uhmm.. Linkin Park.

Neither OOA sounds like Chester's performance in Linkin Park, nor TRT sounds like Mike in MTM. :)

Hm, I see I didn't vote. Well, I choose OOA. Yes, TRT was amazing album, I agree. But I'm not a big hip hop fan. I love rock and the style used by DBS is just awesome. Both albums are amazing, but I prefer OOA. :)

Edited by dark_master

YES! :)

Just because of Julien-K i guess *g*

I think that would sound a little bit like... uhmm.. Linkin Park.

That's what I thought too^^

Haha I'd like to hear Chester rapping Fort Minor Tracks and Mike singing DBS songs. How awesome would that be? I mean, even if it wouldn't sound as great as the original, it would be very funny to listen to it.

For me... I'm not a great fan of hiphop... so OoA win's... but it's not a question of who did better work or what sounds better but what do I like more.