Out Of Ashes 30 Sec. Samples!

LPxDC

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even though I like the other tracks, I totally fell in love with 5 songs:

Too Late (#3), Let Down (#5), Into You (#9), Walking In Circles (#11), In The Darkness (#12).

I knew I would love Let Down, Walking In Circles and In the Darkness from youtube, but these versions are better, even though thats almost impossible! I Love those tracks, damn!!!!!!!!

i am LOVING the mellow songs on this record. too late, let down, give me your name, into you, walking in circles, and in the darkness all sound fucking amazing. i can't wait for this album!

Funny that we both love the same songs. I think the slower songs are the hightlights on this album. Chesters voice is just amazing when he sings relaxed (BTH, verses of LOATR, SOTD). Its amazing

I think before Chester wrote the love songs after PR08, the album would be:

1. Crawl Back In

2. Too Late

3. Inside Of Me

4. Let Down

5. My Suffering

6. Condemned

7. End Of The World

8. Walking In Circles

Don't forget The Morning After.

Into You sounds badass. Anyway, I didn't know they wrote songs after PR08 for DBS? I know they wrote 3 between November 2007 and January 2008, but I thought that was the last songwriting that took place.

Don't forget The Morning After.

Into You sounds badass. Anyway, I didn't know they wrote songs after PR08 for DBS? I know they wrote 3 between November 2007 and January 2008, but I thought that was the last songwriting that took place.

In the April 2009 'Revolver' magazine they have an interview with Chester and it said after PR08 was done Chester hooked back up with Julien-K and began recording more mellower songs. Here's the quote

''In August 2008, when Linkin Park finished the Projekt Revolution tour, Bennington hooked back up with Shuck and Derakh. When writing new songs, Bennington found himself writing mellower songs that reflect the intervening three years, wherein he curbed his drinking and married ex-Playboy model Talinda Bentley.''

Even though I like the other tracks, I totally fell in love with 5 songs:

Too Late (#3), Let Down (#5), Into You (#9), Walking In Circles (#11), In The Darkness (#12).

I knew I would love Let Down, Walking In Circles and In the Darkness from youtube, but these versions are better, even though thats almost impossible! I Love those tracks, damn!!!!!!!!

whoa i feel the exact same way.

I'd rank them in this order 1. Let Down 2. In the Darkness 3. Walking in Circles 4. Into You 5. Too late

Sounds like this is going to be an album to really kick back and listen to, not so much play endlessly on your ipod ( although i've been doing that lately with CBI)

whoa i feel the exact same way.

I'd rank them in this order 1. Let Down 2. In the Darkness 3. Walking in Circles 4. Into You 5. Too late

Sounds like this is going to be an album to really kick back and listen to, not so much play endlessly on your ipod ( although i've been doing that lately with CBI)

Im going to play it endlessly to learn the lyrics for the LA show :D.

I've come to the conclusion that the 4 songs we've heard so far (Fire, CBI, MS and IOM), all suck ass compared to other songs on the album. Too Late, Let Down, Condemned, Into You, Walking In Circles and In The Darkness all blow those songs away, and I can tell my just judging off of a 30 second clip for Too Late, Condemned and Into You. I think Condemned might be a little bit too dark for me, and believe me, I am a very dark person and I love dark things so that should be interesting for me when I hear the full song. Into You sounds like it has awesome lyrics and it sounds very powerful. I like what they did with Let Down, the 05 live version is still awesome too. I think the weakest songs on the album are My Suffering and End Of The World...I'm just not really feeling em. I think besides WIC, the best song on the album is probably Into You...it just sounds so amazing.

I've come to the conclusion that the 4 songs we've heard so far (Fire, CBI, MS and IOM), all suck ass compared to other songs on the album. Too Late, Let Down, Condemned, Into You, Walking In Circles and In The Darkness all blow those songs away, and I can tell my just judging off of a 30 second clip for Too Late, Condemned and Into You. I think Condemned might be a little bit too dark for me, and believe me, I am a very dark person and I love dark things so that should be interesting for me when I hear the full song. Into You sounds like it has awesome lyrics and it sounds very powerful. I like what they did with Let Down, the 05 live version is still awesome too. I think the weakest songs on the album are My Suffering and End Of The World...I'm just not really feeling em. I think besides WIC, the best song on the album is probably Into You...it just sounds so amazing.

i mostly feel the same. morning after is also better than those raleased so far.

I think that's true of Inside of Me and Crawl Back In, but not necessarily My Suffering and Fire - of the 4 officially released songs, I really like two and don't care for two.

I think Walking in Circles and Let Down are going to be the best songs on the album though.

Wohoo, I wanted to keep me from listening to these samples... and failed epically *laughs*

Okay, "Let Down" and "In The Darkness" sound BADASS, but so far "Walking In Circles" and especially "Condemned" are like the tips of the iceberg for me! Woah, I didn't expect such a heavy song as "Condemned" and the beginning of the guitar solo kicks so much ass. "Walking In Circles" sounds as good as expected, and now I'm so damn pumped for the album release!

I also really liked "Too Late"! "Give Me Your Name" sounds kinda cheesy but I expected it to be a ballad, so yeah, will be interesting to listen to the full song!