Back In The Studio

vyonizr

From Mikeshinoda.com:

First day back in the (recording) studio after the art show madness is over...I was working on music from home for the past few weeks. Good stuff coming along. I'll post some pictures or something soon. Today we started a song that sounds like Queen meets AC/DC meets hardcore techno. It was pretty ridiculous, but I think it might turn into something cool later. Then again, it could just stay the same as it is...kinda silly.

Queen+AC/DC+Hardcore Techno?

Mike always give us weird descriptions of songs...this would be a good track for the LPU CD if it doesn't make it on the record....but I doubt they'll know that til december

The LPU9 tracklisting has already been finalized, so this won't be on it.

Actually, no. You are completely right that this song is way too late to be included ( especially if they just started it ) but i would say since the CD doesn't usually arrive till Dec, they have either finalized or are finalizing it right now, or finishing very soon. Its only just turned September, I would say its either now or very, very soon.

My point basically is its around about now its finalized.

I really wondering what's the new album sounds!!! surprise surprise!! that's a very good teasing from mike !!!

it's off subject but i don't know if it's mentioned anywhere else on the forum or site but look at this:

http://linkinpark.com/m2m

you must be logged to see...

Edit: it's a long time ago link a discover today :blink: sorry... :lol:

Edited by Valentitix